Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRBs) are responsible for recruitment to various Group B & C Posts in the Indian Railway. Online applications are invited by the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) for recruitment to 35,277 Posts of Goods Guards, Station Masters, Clerks, Traffic Assistants & Various Other Posts. Candidates can check their eligibility from the details given below and apply online for this exam through the official websites of various Railway Recruitment Control Boards / Railway Recruitment Boards (RRCB / RRB) (Links Provided below).
Name of Exam: RRB’s Centralised Employment Notice No. CEN – 01/2019 – For Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) – Graduate and Undergraduate Posts
Name of Organization: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) – Indian Railways
Post Name, Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Pay Scale & Age Limit for RRB NTPC Recruitment – CEN – 01/2019:
A. Under Graduate Posts with Minimum Educational Qualification of 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent examination and Age between 18 to 30 Years as on 01.07.2019.
B. Graduate Posts with Minimum Educational Qualification of a University Degree or its equivalent and Age between 18 to 33 Years as on 01.07.2019.
Note: Reservations for SC, ST, OBC (Non Creamy Layer), EWS, PwBD, ExSM and Relaxations in age for various eligible categories will be applicable as per RRBs Official Notice Given Below
Selection Process: Only single ONLINE application (common to all the notified posts in opted RRB) has to be submitted by the candidate through the link provided on the official websites of RRBs. The recruitment process shall involve 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT), 2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT), Typing Skill Test / Computer Based Aptitude Test (as applicable) and Document Verification / Medical Examination.
Application Fees: Candidates applying for the posts in this CEN have to pay the prescribed fee as per their category detailed below:
- Opening of online registration of Applications Through RRBs Official Websites: 01.03.2019 at 16.00 hrs.
- Closing of online registration of Applications on RRBs Websites: 31.03.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:
- Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI): 05.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- SBI Challan: 05.04.2019 at 15.00 hrs.
- Post Office Challan: 05.04.2019 at 15.00 hrs.31.03.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- Final submission of Applications on RRB Websie: 12.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) for RRB NTPC CEN 01/2019 Exam: Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019