Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is India’s leading Steelmaker Company owned by the Government of India (GOI). The company has also given Maharatan Status by the Government of India. Online applications are invited by the SAIL of recruitment to 142 Posts of Management Trainees (Engineering) for the year 2019. Selected candidates will receive around Rs. 9 Lakhs Per Annum as Emoluments. B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering & Other Engineering Branch Degree Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Exam Name: Recruitment of Engineering Graduates in SAIL 2019
Organisation Name: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Post Name: Management Trainee (Engineering)
Salary / Pay Scale: After Including All Pay & Perks, Approx Salary Will Be around Rs. 9 (Nine) lakhs per annum.
Total Vacancy: Vacancy Details Are As Under-
Educational Qualification: Candidate Should Have Engineering Degree with Minimum 65% marks in Following Engineering Branches –
- Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Automation Engineering / Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Energy Engineering, Machine Engineering, Mechatronics & Automation Engineering / Production & Industrial Engineering, / Production Engineering / Technology, Mechanical Production and Tool Engineering, Industrial Engineering / Technology, Thermal Engineering, Manufacturing Process and Automation, Mechatronics, Manufacturing Engineering / Technology,
- Metallurgical Engineering: Metallurgical Engineering, Material Sciences & Engineering / Technology, Industrial Metallurgy
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, Power Engineering, Electrical & Power Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electrical Machine, Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering, Power Plant Engineering, Electronics & Power Engineering, Power Electronics / Engineering, Electrical Instrumentation & Control Engineering,
- Chemical Engineering: Chemical Engineering / Technology, Electro Chemical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering: Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Control, Industrial Electronics, Applied Electronics, Engineering / Technology, Electronics Design & Technology, Mechatronics, Instrumentation & Control / Engineering, Robotics & Automation/Automation & Robotics, Communication Engineering, Control & Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Electrical, Electronics & Power, Electronics Communication & Instrumentation, Instrumentation Engineering / Technology
- Mining Engineering: Mining Engineering / Technology, Mining & Machinery Engineering / Mineral Engineering
The SC / ST / PWD and Departmental Candidates need 55% Marks instead of 65%.
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit is 28 Years as on last date of application which is relaxable for reserve category candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be based on GATE 2019 Score, Group Discussion & Interview.
- Rs. 700/- for UR / OBC
- Rs. 100/- for Others
Last Date of Online Application: 14.06.2019