Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is an Indian Government owned leading steel manufacturing company of India. It is one of the largest Indian PSUs and it also has Maharatna Status. Online applications are invited by the SAIL from fresh Engineering Graduates for Management Trainee (Technical) posts for the year 2019. B.E. / B.Tech Degree Holders in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering & Other Engineering Branch Degree holders can apply online.
Exam Name: SAIL Graduate Engineers Recruitment 2019
Organisation Name: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Post Offered: Management Trainee (MT)
Salary / Pay Scale: 9 Lakhs Per Annum (Approx CTC)
Discipline Wise Vacancy Details:
Educational Qualification: Discipline Wise Eligible Engineering Branches Are As Under –
- Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Automation Engineering / Manufacturing Process and Automation / Mechatronics / Manufacturing Engineering or Technology / Manufacturing Science and Engineering / Energy Engineering / Machine Engineering / Mechatronics & Automation Engineering / Production & Industrial Engineering / Production Engineering or Technology / Mechanical Production and Tool Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Technology / Thermal Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering: Metallurgical Engineering / Industrial Metallurgy / Material Sciences & Engineering or Technology
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engineering, Electrical Machine, Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering, Power Plant Engineering, Electronics & Power Engineering, Power Electronics/Engineering, Electrical Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, Power Engineering, Electrical & Power Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering: Chemical Engineering / Technology, Electro Chemical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering: Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Communication / Engineering Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Control Engineering / Industrial Electronics Engineering / Applied Electronics Engineering or Technology / Electronics Design & Technology / Mechatronics / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Power Engineering / Electronics Communication & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering or Technology Instrumentation & Control / Engineering, Robotics & Automation / Automation & Robotics / Communication Engineering, / Control & Instrumentation Engineering
- Mining Engineering: Mining Engineering or Technology / Mineral Engineering / Mining & Machinery Engineering
Candidate should have scored minimum 60% marks in their Degree however SC / ST / PWD and Departmental Candidates with 55% marks (average of all semesters) shall be eligible to apply
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit is 28 Years. Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories Will Be As Per Government Rules.
Selection Process of SAIL MT 2019: Candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on GATE 2019 Score.
- Rs. 700/- for UR / OBC
- Rs. 100/- for Others
Last Date of Online Application: 14.06.2019