Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is a Maharatna Public Sector Company owned and operated by the Government of India (GOI). It is one of the leading Steelmaker of the Nation. To man the critical forntline positions at its Steel Plants / Units and Mines across India, SAIL requires 142 Fresh Engineering Graduates. Approx CTC of selected candidates will be Rs. 9 LPA. B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering & Various Other Engineering Branch Degree Holders Can Apply Online for SAIL Recruitment.
Name of Exam: SAIL MT (Engineering) Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Post Name: Management Trainee (MT)
Salary / Pay Scale: The CTC would be around Rs. 9 (Nine) lakhs per annum.
Total Vacancy: Total Number of Vacancies for Management Trainees (MT) in SAIL Are 142. Discipline Wise Vacancy Details Are Given Below –
Educational Qualification: Degree in Engineering with 65% marks (average of all semesters, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/ University) in Following Branches –
- Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical & Automation Engineering, Production & Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering / Technology, Mechanical Production and Tool Engineering, Industrial Engineering / Technology, Thermal Engineering, Manufacturing Process and Automation, Mechatronics, Manufacturing Engineering / Technology, Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Energy Engineering, Machine Engineering, Mechatronics & Automation Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering: Metallurgical Engineering, Material Sciences & Engineering / Technology, Industrial Metallurgy
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engineering, Electrical Machine, Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering, Power Plant Engineering, Electronics & Power Engineering, Power Electronics/Engineering, Electrical Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, Power Engineering, Electrical & Power Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering: Chemical Engineering / Technology, Electro Chemical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering: Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Control, Industrial Electronics, Applied Electronics, Engineering / Technology, Electronics Design & Technology, Mechatronics, Electronics & Electrical, Electronics & Power, Electronics Communication & Instrumentation, Instrumentation Engineering / Technology, Instrumentation & Control/Engineering, Robotics & Automation/Automation & Robotics, Communication Engineering, Control & Instrumentation Engineering
- Mining Engineering: Mining Engineering / Technology, Mining & Machinery Engineering / Mineral Engineering
The SC / ST / PWD and Departmental Candidates having Engineering Degree in the required disciplines with 55% marks (average of all semesters) shall be eligible to apply
Experience (If Any): Not Required i.e. Freshers Are Eligible
Age Limit: 28 years as on 14.06.2019. Category Wise Relaxation In Age Is As Under –
Selection Process of SAIL MT 2019: Candidates who apply for SAIL, will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the relevant GATE-2019 examination paper and as per the Company’s requirement. Shortlisted candidates would be intimated to appear for Group Discussion and Interview through Careers Page website of SAIL. Criteria for the marks for the candidates would be in the ratio of 75:10:15 for Written test (GATE-2019), Group Discussion and Interview, in that order.
Application Fees: Rs. 700/- for General and OBC, Rs. 100/- for Others
Closing date for online registration for SAIL MTT 2019: 14.06.2019