Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is an Indian Government owned steel manufacturing company engaged in the production of Steel, flat steel products, long steel products, wire products, Wheel & axle for India railways, plates etc. Durgapur Steel Plant is one of the integrated steel plants of SAIL located in Durgapur, West Bengal. Online applications are invited by the SAIL for recruitment to the posts of Engineers, Operators & Various Other Posts for the recruitment year 2020. B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc / Diploma / ITI / BSc Nursing Degree Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: SAIL Durgapur Engineers, Operators & Other Posts Recruitment 2020
Name of Organization: Steel Authority of India Limited – Durgapur Steel Plant (SAIL DSP)
Post Name & Vacancy: Post Wise Details of Vacancies Are As Under –
- Assistant Manager (Safety): 03 Vacancies
- Operator Cum Technician (Boiler Operation): 09 Vacancies
- Attendant Cum Technician (Cable Jointer): 03 Vacancies
- Medical Service Provider (Trainees – Nursing): 20 Vacancies
- Medical Service Provided (Trainee) – Paramedics: 05 Vacancies
- Attendant Cum Technician (Trainee – High Pressure Welder): 05 Vacancies
- Attendant Cum Technicians (Trainee): 60 Vacancies.
Educational Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc / Diploma / ITI / BSc Nursing Degree Holders Can apply online for this recruitment.
For post wise details of educational qualifications, kindly check the official notification provided below.
Age Limit: Upto 30 Years which is relaxable for Reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on written exam / skill test.
Starting Date of Online Application: 06.01.2020 (Monday)
Last Date of Online Application: 27 .01.2020 (Monday).