Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a net sales turnover of Rs.57,558.46 crores (FY 2017-18) is in the process of stabilizing its production units and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market.
IISCO STEEL PLANT, a unit of STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED (SAIL), invites online applications for the following posts for its Integrated Steel Plant at Burnpur in West Bengal:
Details of Post:
A. Post: Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-3) – 126 Nos.
B. Post: Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-1) -30 Nos
Name of Organization: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Salary / Pay Scale (Pay Scale and Grade after successful completion of Two years’ training period):
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-3): Rs.16800 – 3% – 24110
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-1): Rs.15830 – 3% – 22150
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-3): Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical Engineering /Metallurgy Engineering/ Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Ceramics Engineering disciplines from a Govt. recognized Institute with minimum 50% marks (40% for SC / ST / PWD / Departmental candidates).
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-1): Matriculation and ITI (full time) in Fitter/ Electrician/ Turner/ Welder/ Machinist (CNC) trades from Govt. Recognised Institute.
Age Limit As On Starting Date of Online Application:
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-3): 28 yrs.
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-1): 28 yrs.
(Age Relaxation of 3 Years for OBC / 5 Years for SC/ST / For PwD As Per Rules)
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be required to appear in a written examination and on the basis of their performance in the written examination, the candidates shall be called for Trade Test/Skill Test in the ratio of 1:3. Trade Test/Skill Test will be of qualifying in nature. The final merit list will be prepared in descending order separately for each discipline and category on the basis of the total marks obtained in the written test by the candidates who qualify in Trade Test/Skill Test. There shall be 4 stages of Bio-Metric intervention in the entire selection process.
Application Fees (Non-refundable):
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in (link provided below). No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Closing date for submitting applications through website: 14/12/2018
[maxbutton id=”51″ ]
[maxbutton id=”52″ ]
[maxbutton id=”55″ ]
[maxbutton id=”54″ ]
[maxbutton id=”53″ ]
[maxbutton id=”56″ ]