Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is an Indian Government owned Public Sector Steel Manufacturing Company. With annual production of approx 16.30 million metric tons, SAIL is world’s 20th largest steel producer. Raw Materials Division (RMD) of SAIL has invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officers, Mining Foreman, Mining Mate, Surveyors, Operator-Cum-Technician Trainee, Attendant Cum Technician Trainee & Nursing Sister for the recruitment year 2019-20. Chemical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mining Engineering / Other Diploma / BDS / B.Sc / Other Degree holders can apply for this recruitment through the official SAIL website for which link is provided below.
Name of Exam: SAIL RMD Medical Officers, Mining Foreman, Mining Mate, Surveyors, Operator-Cum-Technician Trainee, Attendant Cum Technician Trainee & Nursing Sister Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Post Name, Salary, Age Limit & Vacancy: Details of Post Wise Vacancies, Age Limit & Pay Scale Are As Under –
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post Wise Educational Qualification & Experience Requirement Details Are Given Below –
- Medical Officer (Dental), E-1: BDS Degree with 01 year post qualification experience
- Mining Foreman, S-3: Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Mining Engineering with valid Mines Foreman Certificate of Competency with 01 year post qualification experience in relevant field
- Mining Mate, S-1: Matriculation with valid Mining Mate Certificate of Competency 1 (one) year post qualification experience in relevant field.
- Surveyor (Mines), S-3: Matriculation and 03 years full time Diploma in Mining & Mines’ Surveying and possessing valid Mines Surveyor’s certificate of Competency and having one year post qualification experience in relevant field.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee), S-3: Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Chemical Engineering with minimum 50% aggregate marks for General / OBC / EWS candidates [40% aggregate marks for SC/ST candidates]
- Attendant-cum- Technician (Trainee) [HMV], S-1: Matriculation with valid relevant Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence or equivalent to operate heavy Earth Moving/ Mining Equipment and having at least one year experience in operation of Earth Moving/ Mining Equipment
- Nursing Sister (Trainee), S-3*: B.Sc (Nursing) or 10+2/Intermediate in Science with regular Diploma of minimum 03 (three) years duration in General Nursing & Midwifery and with valid registration in Nursing council of India/States and with 1 year post qualification clinical experience in a hospital after registration.
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates will be based on written exam and / or Interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 500/- for MO Posts, Rs. 250/- for Mining Foreman, Surveyor (Mines), Operator-cumTechnician(Trainee) and Nursing Sister [Trainee] Posts & Rs. 150/- for Other Posts. However SC / ST Category Candidates Are Not Required To Pay Any Application Fees.
Closing date for submitting applications through website: 31.12.2019.