The State Bank of India (SBI) has published total eight recruitment notifications (CRPD / SCO / 2021-22 / 01 to 08) for recruitment to various Specialist Officer Cadre Posts. These vacancies includes posts such as Manager, Executive, Data Analyst, Pharmacist, Dy. Manager etc. Total vacancies notified by the bank through these notifications are 149. Online applications for these posts are started from 13.04.2021 and interested candidates can apply online till 03.05.2021. Detailed information for candidates reference is provided below.
Name of Exam: SBI Specialist Officers (SO) Recruitment 2021
Name of Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Name: This recruitment is for following posts –
- Manager (Risk Management)
- Manager (Credit Analyst)
- Senior Special Executive (Compliance)
- Senior Special Executive (Strategy-TMG)
- Senior Special Executive – (Global Trade)
- Senior Executive (Retail & Subsidiaries)
- Senior Executive (Finance)
- Senior Executive (Marketing)
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer (IT-Digital Banking)
- Manager (History)
- Executive (Document Preservation-Archives)
- Pharmacist Data analyst Manager (Credit Analyst)
- Manager (Job Family & Succession Planning)
- Manager (Remittances)
- Dy. Manager (Marketing – Financial Institutions)
- Dy. Manager (Chartered Accountant)
- Dy. Manager (Anytime Channel)
- Deputy Manager (Strategic Training)
- Chief Ethics Officer Advisor (Fraud Risk Management)
Total Vacancy, Job Type & Age Limit: Advertisement Number wise posts notified, job type, vacancies advertised and age limit details are provided below –
Job Type: Regular / Contract Both
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Educational Qualification & Experience: Graduates, Engineers, Pharma, CA / CMA / Other Academic Degree holders eligible. For post wise details of educational qualification & experience, kindly check the notification provided below.
Selection Process: Written Exam and / or Interview.
Starting Date of Online Application: 13.04.2021.
Last Date of Online Application: 03.05.2021