State Bank of India (SBI) is a leading commercial public sector bank in India. It is also the largest bank in the country with a 23% market share by assets and a 25% share of the total loan and deposits market. The bank has published seven different recruitment notifications together to recruit 452 Specialist Officers for the recruitment year 2020. Selected candidates will be posted on Assistant Managers, Dy. Managers, Managers, Engineers & other positions in the bank. B.E. / B.Tech / MBA / MCA / MSc / BSc / PGDBM / Other Academic Degree / Diploma Holder candidates can apply online for this recruitment. Relevant details for interested candidates are provided below.
Name of Exam: SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Name: The Recruitment Is For Following Posts –
- Manager (Marketing) (MMGS-III)
- Deputy Manager (Marketing) (MMGS-II)
- Manager (Credit Procedures) (MMGS-III)
- Assistant Manager (Systems) (JMGS-I)
- Deputy Manager (Systems) (MMGS-II)
- IT Security Expert (MMGS-III)
- Project Manager (MMGS-III)
- Application Architect (MMGS-III)
- Technical Lead (MMGS-III)
- Assistant Manager (Security Analyst (JMGS-I)
- Deputy Manager (Security Analyst) (MMGS-II )
- Manager (Network Security Specialist) (MMGS-III)
- Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialist) (MMGS-III)
- Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) (MMGS-II)
- Engineer (Fire) (JMGS-I)
Total Vacancy & Age Limit: Details of Post Wise Vacancies and Age Limit Are Mentioned in the table below –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Salary / Pay Scale: Pay Scales Are As Under –
- JMGS-I: 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
- MMGS-II: 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950
- MMGS-III: 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490
Educational Qualification & Experience: B.E. / B.Tech / MBA / MCA / MSc / BSc / PGDBM / Other Academic Degree / Diploma Holder Candidates can apply online for this recruitment. For post wise educational qualification & experience details, kindly check the official notifications from below link.
Selection Process: Through Written Exam / Interview.
Application Fees: Rs 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General / OBC / EWS candidates and NIL for SC /ST / PWD candidates
Last Date of Online Application: 11.01.2021.