The State Bank of India (SBI) is a leading Public Sector Bank in India. It is the largest bank in the country with a market share of more than 20% in total loan and deposits market. The bank is also ranked as 236th in Fortune Global 500 list of world’s biggest corporations in the year 2019. Applications through online mode are invited by the SBI for recruitment to 446 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts for the recruitment year 2020. Any Graduate or B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Any Other Branch / CA / CS / MBA / Other Academic Degree Holder candidate can apply online for this recruitment by
13th July 2020. (Extended Upto 15.07.2020)
Name of Exam: SBI SO Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: State Bank of India (SBI).
Post Name, Vacancy & Age Limit: Details of Post Wise Bifurcation of These 446 Vacancies and Post Wise Age Limit Details Are As Under –
Job Type: Some Vacancies in the table above are Permanent (Regular) while some are on Contract.
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Salary / Pay Scale: Best in Industry. CTC up to Rs. 40 LPA.
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post Wise Educational Qualification & Experience Details are Given Below –
- SME Credit Analyst: CA / MBA / PGDBM with 3 years of Relevant Experience
- Product Manager: B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology / EC / EE with 5 years Relevant Experience
- Manager Data Analyst: Bachelor Degree in Statistics / Maths / Computer Science with 8 years of Relevant Experience
- Manager Digital Marketing: MBA / PGDBM Degree with 5 years of Relevant Experience
- Faculty SBIL, Kolkata: MBA with Ph.D and 3 years Relevant Experience
- Sr Executive (Digital Relations / Analytics / Digital Marketing): B.E. / B. Tech. with 60% marks in relevant fields
- Executive (FI & MM): Graduation in Rural Economy / Agriculture & Allied Activities / Horticulture as 4 ears full time course
- Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR): Graduation in any stream Banking Supervisor Specialist Bachelor / Master Degree with Banking Professional Degree
- Manager-Anytime Channel: B.E. / B.Tech in CS / IT / EC / MBA with 7 years Relevant Experience
- Deputy Manager (IS Audit): B.E. / B.Tech in Information Technology. /Computer Science / Computer Application
- Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing): CA / MBA / CMA / ACS / PGDBM or PG degree with Finance Degree and 12-year Relevant Experience
- Chief Manager (Special Situation Team): CA / MBA / CMA / ACS / PGDBM or PG degree with Finance Degree and 8-year Relevant Experience
- Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing): CA / MBA / CMA / ACS / PGDBM or PG degree with Finance Degree and 04-year Relevant Experience
- Head (Product, Investment & Research): Bachelor / Master Degree in any stream with 12 years Relevant Experience
- Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics): MBA / PGDBM / Master Degree in Statistics / Data Analytics with 5 years of Relevant Experience
- Central Research Team (Support): Bachelor / Master Degree in Commerce / Finance / Economics / Management / Mathematics / Statistics with 3 years Relevant Experience
- Investment Officer: Bachelor / Master Degree in Any Stream with Certificate in NISM / CWM with min 5 years Relevant Experience
- Project Development Manager (Technology): MBA / MMS / PGDM / M.E. / M.Tech / B.E. / B.Tech with 4 years Relevant Experience
- Relationship Manager (Technology): Bachelor Degree in any Stream with 3 Years Relevant Experience
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): Bachelor Degree in any stream with 8 Years Relevant Experience.
Selection Process: Through Written Exam and/or interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 750/- for UR / OBC / EWS and No Fees for SC / ST / PH .
Last Date of Online Application:
13.07.2020. (Extended Upto 15.07.2020)