The State Bank of India (SBI) is a Government Owned Corporation having its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is currently the largest Bank in in India and ranked 216th on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations. State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment as Deputy Manager / Senior Executive. B.E. / B.Tech degree holders in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / CS / IT & Other Engineering Branches as mentioned below can apply online for these posts.
Name of Exam: Recruitment of Specialist Officers (Deputy Manager / Senior Executive in IS Audit) in SBI 2019
Name of Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Deputy Manager (IS Audit)
- Senior Executive (IS Audit)
Salary / Pay Scale:
- Deputy Manager (IS Audit): 31705 – 1145 / 1-3285 – 1310 / 10 – 45950
- Senior Executive (IS Audit): CTC : Negotiable, Range ; Indicative Rs.13 Lacs to Rs.16 Lacs per annum.; No other perks in addition to CTC
Total Vacancy, Age Limit:
- Deputy Manager (IS Audit): B.E / B.Tech in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Application / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Senior Executive (IS Audit): B.E / B.Tech in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Application / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Experience Required: Minimum 3 years experience in IS Audit in renowned firm / Corporate. (Post basic qualification) Experience in Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking will be preferred.
Application Fees: Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs 600/- (Six Hundred only) for General and OBC candidates and intimation charges of Rs 100/- (One hundred only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Selection Process: The selection will be based on shortlisting and interaction for both posts.
- Interaction: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interaction. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interaction. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interaction shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interaction only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
Last Date of Online Application: 11.02.2019