The State Bank Of India (SBI) is the largest commercial bank in India. It is the only Indian Commercial Bank to be ranked in Fortune Global 500 Companies. The bank is owned by the Government of India. Applications through online mode are invited by the SBI for recruitment to the 579 posts of Specialist Officers (SO) with approx annual CTC upto 99.62 Lacs. Any Graduate or B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Any Other Branch Engineering Degree / MBA & Other Degree Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: Recruitment of Specialist Officers in State Bank Of India 2019
Organisation Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Name &Vacancy Details: The Recruitment is for Multiple Posts Such As Relationship Managers, Customer Relations Executives, Zonal Sales Head etc. Details of Posts & Post Wise Vacancy Details As Notified by SBI are As under –
Salary / Pay Scale: Details of Post Wise Annual Salary Package Is Given As Under –
- Head (Product, Investment & Research): Rs. 80.00 Lacs to Rs. 99.62 Lacs
- Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst): Minimum Rs. 25.00 Lacs to Maximum Rs. 45.00 Lacs
- Relationship Manager: Minimum Rs. 6.00 Lacs to Maximum Rs. 15.00 Lacs
- Relationship Manager (e-Wealth): Maximum Rs. 6.00 Lacs to Rs. Maximum 15.00 Lacs
- Relationship Manager (NRI): Maximum Rs. 6.00 Lacs to Maximum Rs. 15.00 Lacs
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): Minimum Rs. 10.00 Lacs to Maximum Rs. 28.00 Lacs
- Customer Relationship Executive: Minimum Rs. 2.00 Lacs to Maximum Rs. 3.00 Lacs
- Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone): Maximum Rs. 25.00 Lacs to Maximum Rs. 45.00 Lacs
- Central Operation Team Support: Minimum Rs. 10.00 Lacs to Maximum Rs. 15.00 Lacs
- Risk & Compliance Officer: Maximum Rs. 22.00 Lacs to Maximum Rs. 27.00 Lacs.
Annual CTC Will be based on Experience & Emoluments of candidates in the present employment and place of posting.
Educational Qualification & Experience Requirements: Any Graduate or B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Any Other Branch Engineering Degree / MBA & Other Degree Holders Can Apply Online.
For Complete details regarding post wise Educational Qualification, Minimum Experience Required etc, Kindly Check The Official Notice Given Below.
Age Limit: Post Wise Details of Age Limit Is As Under –
Selection Process: Interview.
Application Fees: Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is
- Rs. 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General / EWS / OBC Candidates.
- Rs. 125/- ( One hundred Twenty – Five only) for SC / ST / PwD Candidates.
Last Date of Online Application Through The Link Provided Below: 12.06.2019