Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (SECI) is a Schedule ‘A’ CPSU under the administrative control of the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Government of India. SECI is the only CPSU dedicated to renewable sector. SECI invites online applications from the committed, result oriented, dynamic and experienced Professionals who have completed their MBA / PGDBM / LLB / LLM / B.E / B.Tech / CA / CMA / B.Com / M.Com Degree for Various Officers Cadre Posts.
Name of Exam: SECI Officers Cadre Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (SECI)
Post Name & Vacancy Details:
Salary / Pay Scale: Post Wise Salary Details Is As Under:
- Dy. General Manager (P&A): E-6 Grade / Rs. 90000 – 240000 /- IDA
- Manager (Legal): E-4 Grade / Rs. 70000 – 200000/- IDA
- Dy. Manager (Electrical): E-3 Grade / Rs. 60000 – 180000/- IDA
- Sr. Accounts Officer: E-2 Grade / Rs. 50000- 160000 /- IDA
- Jr. Accountant: S-1 Grade / Rs. 22000 – 80000 /- IDA
- Dy. General Manager (P&A): Essential Qualification First-class full-time MBA with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA / PGDBM in HR / Social Work / MSW from a recognized University
- Manager (Legal): First class Degree in law (full time) (3 years / 5 years) from recognized University / Institute in India
- Dy. Manager (Electrical): Degree / PG in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA on point scale from recognized University / Institutes
- Sr. Accounts Officer: CA or CMA or 2 years full time MBA with Specialization in Finance with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA on point scale from recognized University/ Institutes
- Jr. Accountant: CA (Inter / IPCC) or CMA (Inter) or M.Com. or B.Com. (Hons.) with minimum 55% marks.
- Dy. General Manager (P&A): Candidate should have minimum 13 years of post-qualification executive experience in field of Personnel & Administration.
- Manager (Legal): Candidate should have minimum 07 years of post-qualification executive experience in field of Law, practicing as Lawyer / Solicitor or in a Legal.
- Dy. Manager (Electrical): Candidate should have 04 years of post-qualification experience in Executive position in the relevant field.
- Sr. Accounts Officer: Candidate should have 01 year of post-qualification experience in Executive position in relevant field.
- Jr. Accountant: Candidate should have 3 years in line post qualification experience in an organisation of repute.
- Dy. General Manager (P&A): 45 Years
- Manager (Legal): 40 Years
- Dy. Manager (Electrical): Not Mentioned.
- Sr. Accounts Officer: 32 Years
- Jr. Accountant: 32 Years
For Age Relaxation & Relaxation in Percentage Marks, Please Check the Official Notice Given Below.
Selection Process: Depending upon the number of applications, SECI reserves the right to fix up the eligibility criteria, limit the number of applications to be called for a particular post and to decide about the Written Test and / or Group Discussion / Interview or any other mode of screening thereof.
Application Fees: Application fee of Rs. 1000/- for the post mentioned at Sl. No. 1 to 4 and Rs. 600/– for the post mentioned at Sl. No. 5. Fees is to be paid through on-line mode only.
SC / ST / PwD / EWS and internal candidate are exempted from payment of fees. Fees once paid will not be refunded
Last Date of Online Application: 15.04.2019 (5.00 PM)