SJVN Limited is a Mini Ratna, Category – I & Schedule ‘A’ Central Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of Ministry of Power, Government of India. SJVN was incorporated in the year 1988 as Joint venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Himacal Pradesh. SJVN is presently implementing Power Project in Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Gujarat and in various neighboring countries viz. Nepal Bhutan. Online applications are invited by SJVN from fresh Engineering Graduates in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering / CS / IT / Electronics & Communication Engineering & Other Engineering Branches, Engineering Diploma Holders & ITI Diploma Holders for one year Apprenticeship Training in SJVN.
Complete details regarding SJVN Engineering / Diploma / ITI Apprentice recruitment 2018 are given below:
Name of Exam: SJVN Engineering / Diploma / ITI Apprentice recruitment 2018
Name of Organization: SJVN Limited
Post Name: Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma ) Apprentices, Technician (ITI) apprentices
- Graduate Engineering Apprentices: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month
- Engineering Diploma Holders: Rs. 8,000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentices: Rs. 7,000/- Per Month.
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies are 230. Discipline Wise / Qualification Wise Vacancy Details are given below:
- Graduate Engineering Apprentices: Full time B.E / B.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Architecture Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Env. Pollution & Control / Applied Geology / Information Technology
- Engineering Diploma Holders: Full Time Engineering Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Architecture / Information Technology Engineering Branches.
- ITI Apprentices: Minimum 10th Pass and ITI course or 10+2 level Vocational Course in relevant Branch /Trade as mentioned above.
Domicile: Only Candidates who are domicile of Himachal Pradesh are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on closing date
Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) & 10 years for PWDs
Selection Process: There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course / Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering / Technology as per following details:
Application Fees: Rs. 100/- (SC / ST / PWD exempted)
Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications: 4th December, 2018
Closing date for submitting applications through website: 28th December, 2018