The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) of Government of Assam has published a notification for recruitment to 400+ posts of Stenographers, Technical Assistants, Pharmacists, Junior Instructor, Junior Assistant & Various Other Posts for the recruitment year 2020. Selected candidates will be posted in the Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training, Assam. This recruitment is for regular vacancies in the Government of Assam and selected candidates may be posted anywhere in the state. 12th Pass or Bachelor’s Degree i.e. BA / BSc / BCom / B.E. / B.Tech or Equivalent Academic Degree / Other Diploma Holder candidates are eligible for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: SLPRB Recruitment 2020 for Assistants, Jr. Assistants & Other Posts.
Name of Organization: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB)
Post Name & Total Vacancy: Details of posts & post wise vacancies are as under –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Assam, India
Salary / Pay Scale: Post Wise Details of Pay Scale Are As Under –
- Stenographer (English), Grade-III (HQ Level): 14000-60500 + GP Rs.8700 Pay Band 2
- Tech. Assistant (HQ), Statistical Assistant (Employment Wing), Pharmacist (ITI): 14000-60500 + GP Rs. 7600 Pay Band 2
- Instructor-Stenography (English): 14000-60500 + GP Rs.7400 Pay Band 2
- Junior Instructor: 14000-60500 + GP Rs.6800 Pay Band 2
- Jr. Assistant (HQ), Junior Assistant (ITI), Junior Assistant (Zone Level Employment Exchanges), Hostel Superintendent -Cum Physical Training Instructor: 14000-60500 + GP Rs.6200 Pay Band 2
- Store Keeper (ITI), Librarian (ITI): 14000-60500 + GP Rs.5600 Pay Band 2
- Dresser (ITI): 14000-60500 + GP Rs.5000 Pay Band 2
- Grade-IV (Workshop Attendant/Store Attendant ITI), Grade IV (HQ), Grade IV (ITI), Grade IV (Zone Level Employment Exchanges): 12000-52000 + GP Rs.3900 Pay Band 1
Educational Qualification: 12th Pass or Bachelor’s Degree i.e. BA / BSc / BCom / B.E. / B.Tech or Equivalent Academic Degree / Other Diploma Holder Candidates can apply online for this recruitmet.
Experience (If Any): Freshers are eligible.
Age Limit: Upto 40 Years. The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved category candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: First Phase/Written Test and Second Phase/ Practical Test.
Application Fees: Nil.
Last Date of Online Application: 10-10-2020.