South Indian Bank is a leading scheduled bank in Southern India. The bank has branches in all zones of India. Online applications are invited by the South Indian Bank for recruitment to 545 Posts of Probationary Officers & Clerks for the year 2019. Place of posting for this recruitment is in both South & North Zones. Any Graduate i.e. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E / B.Tech or Higher Academic Degree i.e. M.A / M.Sc / M.Com/ M.E / M.Tech or Equivalent Academic Degree Holders Can Apply Online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: South Indian Bank PO & Clerk Recruitment Notice 2019
Name of Organization: South Indian Bank
Post Name: This Recruitment is for Following Posts –
- Probationary Officer
Salary / Pay Scale: Post Wise Salary / Pay Scale details is as under –
- Probationary Officer: ₹23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances.
- Clerk: ₹ 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies Are 545. Post Wise Vacancy Details is Given As Under –
Educational Qualification: X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course i.e. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E / B.Tech or Higher Academic Degree i.e. M.A / M.Sc / M.Com/ M.E / M.Tech or Equivalent Academic Degree Holders Can Apply.
Experience (If Any): Not Required.
Age Limit: Post Wise Details of Maximum & Minimum Age is Given As Under –
- Probationary Officer: Not more than 25 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1994 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive)..
- Clerk: Not more than 26 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1993 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive)
Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates Will Be Based on Online Exam & Personal Interview.
Application Fees: Category / Post Wise Application Fees Details is Given As Under –
- UR: Rs. 800/- for PO & Rs. 600/- for Clerk
- SC / ST: Rs. 200 for PO & Rs. 150/- for Clerk
Last Date of Online Application: 30.06.2019