Security Paper Mill, Hoshangabad (M.P.) works under the Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), a Central Government operated Mini Ratna Category I Public Sector Undertaking. Online applications for recruitment to the posts of Supervisors, Junior Hindi Translators, Jr. Office Assistants & various other posts are invited by the SPM, Hoshangabad for the recruitment year 2021. Total vacancies notified in this recruitment advertisement are 23. Any Graduate or Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Any Other Engineering Graduate / ITI or Other Diploma Holder candidates can apply online for this recruitment. Detailed information regarding this are provided below.
Name of Exam: SPM, Hoshangabad Recruitment 2021 for Supervisors, Assistants & Other Posts.
Name of Organization: Security Paper Mill, Hoshangabad (M.P.), a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL).
Post Name: This recruitment is for following posts –
- Supervisor (Draftsman)
- Supervisor (Technical Safety)
- Supervisor (Environment)
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Junior Office Assistant
- Junior Time Keeper
- Junior Technician
Total Vacancy & Pay Scale: Post wise & category wise vacancy details & pay scale details are as under –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: The selected candidates will be initially posted to Security Paper Mill, Hoshangabad. However, they are liable for transfer to any of the unit of SPMCIL as per requirement of the organization.
Educational Qualification: Post wise qualification details are as under –
- Supervisor (Draftsman): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Higher qualification i.e. B.Tech. / B.E. / B.Sc (Engineering) in Mechanical will also be considered.
- Supervisor (Technical Safety): 1st Class full time diploma in Industrial Safety
- Supervisor (Environment): Diploma in Environmental engineering. Higher qualification i.e. B.Tech./B.E./B.sc. (Engineering) in Environment will also be considered
- Junior Hindi Translator: Master’s Degree in Hindi or English with English / Hindi subject at Graduation level (i.e. Hindi in case the Candidate is Post-graduate in English and vice versa) AND One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Junior Office Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Any Discipline
- Junior Time Keeper: BachelorS Degree in Any Discipline
- Junior Technician: Full Time I.T.I. certificate in the Fitter / Machinist / Turner/Book Binding / Printing / Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Experience (If Any): Freshers can apply.
Age Limit: Post wise age limit details are given below. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be as per GoI Rules –
- Supervisor (Draftsman): 18-30 Years
- Supervisor (Technical Safety): 18-30 Years
- Supervisor (Environment): 18-30 Years
- Junior Hindi Translator: 18-30 Years
- Junior Office Assistant: 18-28 Years
- Junior Time Keeper: 18-28 Years
- Junior Technician: 18-25 Years
Selection Process: Through Online Exam & Skill Test (Where Applicable).
Application Fees: Rs. 600/- (Rs. 200/- for SC / ST).
Last Date of Online Application: 12.03.2021 (up to 23:59 Hours).