Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) is a Miniratna Category I Central Public Sector Company of Government of India which is responsible for designing, manufacturing / printing security documents, currency and bank notes, non-judicial stamp papers, minting of coins, postage stamps, etc. The India Govt. Mint, Mumbai is one of the Nine Units fo SPMCIL. Applications through online mode are invited by the India Government Mint Mumbai for recruitment to the posts of Supervisor (Safety), (S-1 level), Jr. Office Assistant (B-3 level), Jr. Bullion Assistant (B-3 Level), Secretarial Assistant (B-4 Level) and Jr. Technician (W-1 Level) for the recruitment year 2019-20. Any Graduate or Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Any Other Engineering Branch Degree Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: SPMCIL Supervisors, Technicians & Assistants Recruitment 2019-20
Name of Organization: Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)
Post Name: Total Vacancies Are 30 Out of Which 18 Vacancies Are for Jr. Technician and 12 Vacancies Are For Following Posts –
Salary / Pay Scale: Post wise pay scale (pre revised) are as under –
- Supervisor: Rs.26000-100000/- Plus Allowances
- Junior Office Assistant / Junior Bullion Assistant: Rs.8350-20470/- Plus Allowances
- Secretarial Assistant: Rs.8500-20850/- Plus Allowances
- Junior Technician: Rs.7750-19040/- Plus Allowances
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Educational Qualification Details Are As Under –
- Supervisor (Safety), (S-1 level): (a) B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Any Other Engineering Branch and practical experience of working in any factory in a supervisory capacity for a period of not less than two years, or experience of not less than five years in training education, consultancy or research in accident prevention in any industry OR (b) Possess: (i) 1st Class Degree in Physics or Chemistry or 1st Class Diploma in any branch of Engineering or Technology And (ii) Practical experience of working in any factory in a Supervisory capacity for a period of not less than five years: and (c) Possesses adequate knowledge of Marathi language. (d )A Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Jr. Office Assistant (B-3 level): Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed in English @ 40 wpm./Hindi @30 wpm
- Jr. Bullion Assistant (B-3 Level): Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed in English @ 40 wpm./Hindi @30 wpm.
- Secretarial Assistant (B-4 Level): Graduate with at least 55% marks, computer knowledge, stenography/shorthand (English) @80 wpm and English typing @ 40 wpm.
- Jr. Technician (W-1 Level): ITI Diploma in relevant trade. For Details, Kindly Check the Official Notice.
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 30 years for Supervisor Posts, 25 years for Jr. Technician Posts & 28 years for all other posts. Relaxation in upper age limit will be as per government rules.
Selection Process: Based on Written exam and / or skill test.
Application Fees: Rs. 472/- (inclusive of GST). Fees exemption as per rules.
Last Date of Online Application: 03/01/2020.