Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) is a leading Government Recruitment Agency of Government of Sikkim. It conducts various recruitment exams such as Sikkim Civil Services, Engineering Services & Other Exams to recruit officers & other staff in the state of Sikkim. Recruitment notice for recruitment to Programmer Posts are now out by SPSC for the year 2019. B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Information Technology / Other Engineering Branches / MCA or Equivalent Degree Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: SPSC Programmer Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
Post Name: Programmer, under Department of Information Technology, Government of Sikkim
Salary / Pay Scale: Level 12 of the Pay Matrix
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies Are 15. Category Wise Details of Vacancies Are Given Below –
Educational Qualification: Any of the following degree holders can apply online –
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer / Information Technology / Electronic Engineering / Electronic & Communication Engineering OR
- Full time course in Master of Computer Application (MCA) or full time course in MSC (IT) Degree
Other then above educational qualifications, candidate –
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
- Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Should have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
Experience (If Any): No Prior Experience is Required for this recruitment i.e. Freshers Are Eligible
Age Limit: Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 40 years as on 31/05/2019
Relaxation in Maximum for Reserved Categories Will Be As Per Government of Sikkim Rules
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates Will Be Based on Written Exam.
Application Fees: Rs. 150/-
Last Date of Online Application: 17.07.2019