Online applications are invited by the Department of Education, Government of Delhi for Recruiting 115 Primary School Teachers & 521 Trained Graduate School Teachers (TGTs). Complete details regarding SSA Delhi Teachers Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Name of Exam: Engagement of Primary School Teachers & Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) on contract basis, under SSA, in Sarvodya schools of Directorate of Education, Delhi.
Name of Organization: SSA, in Sarvodya schools of Directorate of Education, Delhi.
Post Name: Primary Teachers & Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)
Salary / Pay Scale for SSA Delhi Teachers:
- Primary Teachers: The Consolidated salary of Rs. 35420/- per month will be paid to these teachers.
- Trained Graduate Teachers: The Consolidated salary @ of Rs. 38100/- per month will be paid to these teachers.
Vacancy Details for Primary Teachers in SSA Delhi 2019
Vacancy Details for TGTs SSA Delhi 2019
Educational Qualification for SSA Delhi Teachers Recruitment 2019:
For Primary Teachers:
- Candidates with Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent form a Recognized Board.
- Two years diploma or certificate course in Elementary Teachers Education Course / Junior Basic Training or Bachelor of Elementary Education or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary Level.
For Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs):
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Honours / Pass) or equivalent from a recognized University having secured 45% marks in aggregate, in two school subjects of which at least one out of the following should have been at the elective level:- (i)-English, (ii)- Mathmatics, (iii) Natural/Physical Science, (iv) Social Science Note :- Main Subject for TGT (Natural Science / Physcial Science) shall be Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Boatany and Zoology. Social Science:- History / Political Science / Sociology / Geography / Psychology
- Should have Qualified CTET from CBSE. Provided further that the requirement as to minimum 45% marks in the aggregate in graduation level shall be relaxable in case of :- a. Candidates who passes a Post Graduate Qualification in any of the teaching subject listed above, b. Belonging to SC/ST c. Physically handicapped candidates
- Degree/Diploma in Training Education of SAV certificate.
- Working knowledge of Hindi
Age Limit: 30 years for male candidates and 40 years in case of female candidates as on 13/01/2019. Total 5 Years Relaxation for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates is available.
Last Date of Online Application: 13.01.2019 (5:00:PM)