Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB), a government organisation operated by the Tamil Nadu Government has published a recruitment notification for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Engineers, Environmental Scientists, Assistant (Junior Assistants) & Typist Posts. Total number of vacancies notified by the TNPCB are 242. Any Bachelor’s Degree i.e. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E. / B.Tech / BBA / BCA or PG Degree Holder candidates as per details given below can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: TNPCB Assistant Engineers, Environmental Scientists, Assistant (Junior Assistants) & Typist Recruitment 2020
Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB).
Post Name: Assistant Engineers, Environmental Scientists, Assistant (Junior Assistants) & Typist.
Job Type: Permanent Jobs.
Job Location: Anywhere In Tamil Nadu.
Salary / Pay Scale: Post Wise Salary Details Are As Under –
- Assistant Engineer: 37,700 – 1,19,500/- (Level 20)
- Environmental Scientist: 37,700 – 1,19,500/- (Level 20)
- Assistant (Junior Assistant): 19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8)
- Typist: 19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8)
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies Are 242 As Per Details Given Below –
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Educational Qualification Details Are As Under :
- Assistant Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Environmental Engineering, and Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering / Chemical Engineering / M.Tech. Environmental Science and Technology awarded by Anna University / M.Tech. Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals awarded by Anna University / M.E. Environmental Management awarded by Anna University.
- Environmental Scientist: Master’s Degree in Science in any one of the following discipline (1) Chemistry (2) Biology (3) Zoology (4) Environmental Chemistry (5) Environmental Science (6) Environmental Toxicology (7) Microbiology (8) Marine Biology (9) Bio-Chemistry (10) Analytical Chemistry (11) Applied Chemistry (12) Botany
- Assistant (Junior Assistant): (i) A pass in Bachelor’s Degree and (ii) Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of minimum six months.
- Typist: (i) A pass in Bachelor’s Degree (ii) A pass in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade in English and Tamil and (iii) Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of minimum six months..
Experience (If Any): Not Required.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 30 years.
However for SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DNC, BC, BCM candidates, maximum age limit is 35 years. .
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates Will Be Through Online Exam and Interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 500/-. (Rs. 250/- for SC, SC(A), ST, Differently Abled persons, Destitute Widows).
Last Date of Online Application: 26.03.2020.