Notification Number: Telangana State Public Service Commission, Notice. No. 64/2017, Dated: 17/11/2017
Name of Department: Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Department
Name of Post: Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)
Pay Scale: Rs. 37,100/- to Rs. 91,450/- (RPS-2015)
Total Vacancy: 277
(For Category Wise Bifurcation of Vacancies, Please Check Official Notification Given Below)
Must possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or a pass in Sec. A & B of AMIE Examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Civil.
(For Complete Details Please Check Official Notification Given Below)
Age Limit: For General: A candidate should be born between 02/07/1973 and 01/07/1999.
(For General Candidates Age Limit is 18 to 44 Years)
(For OBC, SC, ST and Other Categories-Relaxation as per rules)
The Selection of Candidates for Appointment to the Posts will be made in two successive stages viz.,
- Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based. AND
- Personality Assessment Test (Interview) (only for those qualified as per Rules).
The Final Selection of these Posts will be based on the Examination Either Online Or OMR based and Personality Assessment Test (Interview) marks put together.
1. Those candidates who qualify in the Examination (Objective Type) in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates and Personality Assessment Test (Interview) in 1:2 ratio, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available. The minimum qualifying marks for Personality Assessment Test (Interview) / Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PH 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
2. The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service / Department in Telangana State as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
3. The appearance in all papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. / Absence in any paper/ papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
4. Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
5. While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of posts, zones etc., in the application form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers enjoyed under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assigning a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he is considered by them to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any Zone for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that Zone in particular or any Zone in general.
6. The appointment of selected candidates (other than Physically challenged) will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
(For Complete Details of Exam Process, Syllabus etc. Please Check Official Notification Given Below)
Starting Date of Online Application: 24.11.2017
Last Date of Online Application: 16.12.2017
Exam Date: The date of Examination (Objective Type) will be informed later.
The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
How to Apply: Click here for online application. (Application link will be available from 24.11.2017)
Official Notification: Click here for official notification & Instructions for Online Application.