Notification Number: Telangana State Public Service Commission, Notice. No. 62/2017, Dated: 08/11/2017
Name of Department: Telangana Social Welfare Residential Degree College (Women).
Name of Post: Health Supervisor
Pay Scale: 35,120 – 87,130 (RPS- 2015)
Total Vacancy: 21
(For Category Wise Bifurcation of Vacancies, Please Check Official Notification Given Below)
Educational Qualification: MBBS / BHMS / BAMS / BUMS or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institution.
(For Complete Details Please Check Official Notification Given Below)
Age Limit: For General: A candidate should be born between 02/07/1973 and 01/07/1999.
(For General Candidates Age Limit is 18 to 44 Years)
(For OBC, SC, ST and Other Categories-Relaxation as per rules)
The Selection of Candidates for Appointment to the Posts will be made by Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR Based.
The Final Selection of these Posts will be based on marks secured in the Examination either Online OR OMR based.
1. Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PH 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
2. The candidates will be selected and allotted to the Residential Educational Institutions Society in Telangana State as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available. Selection will be made on State wide merit and allotment of zones will be made as per preference given by the candidates against the vacancies.
N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
3. The appearance in all papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any paper/ papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
4. Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
5. While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of posts/R.E.I. Societies etc., in the application form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers enjoyed under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is considered by them to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion.
6. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
(For Complete Details of Exam Process, Syllabus etc. Please Check Official Notification Given Below)
Starting Date of Online Application: 16.11.2017
Last Date of Online Application: 11.12.2017
Exam Date: The Examination is likely to be held in the month of January 2018.
The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
How to Apply: Click here for online application. (Application link will be available from 16.11.2017)
Official Notification: Click here for official notification & Instructions for Online Application.