Notification Number: Telangana State Public Service Commission, Notice. No.58/2017, Dated: 08/11/2017
Name of Department: HM&FW Department – Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
Name of Post: Physiotherapist
Pay Scale: Rs. 23,100/- to Rs. 67,990/-
Total Vacancy: 06
(For Category Wise Bifurcation of Vacancies, Please Check Official Notification Given Below)
Must have passed Bachelor of Physiotherapist (BPT) from a recognized institution / Affiliated to any University recognized by UGC.
If candidates with BPT are not available for recruitment then candidates with BA/B.Sc/B.Com or its equivalent graduate examination recognized by the Govt. and with training in electro-therapy or physio-therapy or physical Training with special preference to massaging for at least two years from a Govt. recognized institution shall be considered.
Age Limit: For General: A candidate should be born between 02/07/1973 and 01/07/1999.
(For General Candidates Age Limit is 18 to 44 Years)
(For OBC, SC, ST and Other Categories-Relaxation as per rules)
As per the procedure of Selection, it consists of Weightage of total 100 points. In which maximum 70 points will be given to Written Examination conducted for 150 marks and maximum 30 points will be given to Experience of the candidates based on their Government Service.
1. Those candidates who comes up in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PH 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
2. The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service / Department in Telangana State as per their rank in the merit list and as per Zonal preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
3. The appearance in all papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. /
Absence in any paper/ papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
4. Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of
verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the
particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
5. While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of posts, zones etc., in the application form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers enjoyed under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assigning a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he is considered by them to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any Zone for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that Zone in particular or any Zone in general.
6. The appointment of selected candidates (other than Physically challenged) will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
(For Complete Details of Exam Process, Syllabus etc. Please Check Official Notification Given Below)
Starting Date of Online Application: 16.11.2017
Last Date of Online Application: 11.12.2017
Exam Date: The Examination is likely to be held in the month of January 2018.
How to Apply: Click here for online application. (Application link will be available from 16.11.2017)
Official Notification: Click here for official notification & Instructions for Online Application.