Notification Number: Telangana State Public Service Commission, Notice. No. 53/2017, Dt . 21.10.2017
Name of Department: School Education Department – Telangana
Name of Post: Secondary Grade Teacher
1. For Secondary Grade Teacher – All media (Excluding Urdu medium):
Rs. 21,230 – 63,010/- (RPS 2015)
2. For School Assistant – Urdu medium:
Rs. 21,230 – 63,010/- (RPS 2015)
Total Vacancy: 5415
1. For Secondary Grade Teacher – All media (Excluding Urdu medium): 4779
2. For Secondary Grade Teacher – Urdu medium: 636
(Reservations for OBC, SC, ST & Other Categories as Per Rules)
(For Subject wise Bifurcation of Vacancies, Please Check Official Notification Given Below)
i) Must Possess Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) as recognised by the Board of Intermediate, Telangana with at least 50% Marks (In case of SC / ST / BC / Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%) and Pass in 2 – year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
ii) Must Possess Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) as recognised by the Board of Intermediate, Telangana with at least 45% Marks (In case of SC / ST / BC / differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 40%) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2002 (i.e those who are admitted into D.EI.Ed. up to the year 2007) and Pass in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
Pass in Paper I of Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) / Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) / Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
(For Complete Details Please Check Official Notification Given Below)
Age Limit: For General: A candidate should be born between 02/07/1973 and 01/07/1999.
(For General Candidates Age Limit is 18 to 44 Years)
(For OBC, SC, ST and Other Categories-Relaxation as per rules)
The final selection of the posts will be based on marks secured in the written examination either Online or OMR based by giving 80% weightage for written test and 20% weightage for TET paper-I put together.
1. Those candidates who qualify in the Examination (Objective Type) in order of merit by giving 80% weightage for written test and 20% weightage marks in TET Paper-I put together will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
2. The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per District preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
3. The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the paper/papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
4. Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
5. The preference opted by candidates in respect of posts, District etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any District for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that District in particular or any District in general.
6. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
(For Complete Details of Exam Process, Syllabus etc. Please Check Official Notification Given Below)
Starting Date of Online Application: 30.10.2017
Last Date of Online Application: 30.11.2017
Exam Date: The Examination is likely to be held in 2nd Week of February 2018.
How to Apply: Click here for online application.
Official Notification: Click here for official notification & Instructions for Online Application.