Union Bank of India (UBI), a leading listed Public Sector Bank owned by the Government of India with Head Office in Mumbai and having Pan India, as well as, Overseas presence, invites On-line Applications for recruitment in Specialist Officers Cadre of the Bank for the year 2019-20. Any Graduate Degree Holder Such As B.A / B.Com / B.Sc / B.E / B.Tech or MBA / CA / ICWA / CFA / PGDM & Other Degree Holders can aply online for this recruitment exam. Check full details below:
Name of Exam: Union Bank of India (UBI) Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019-20
Name of Organization: Union Bank of India (UBI)
Post Name, Pay Scale & Vacancy Details:
- Fire Officer (MMGS-III): B.E (Fire Engineering) from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies /Divisional Officers course in National Fire Service College, Nagpur with Minimum 10 years as Fire Officer in Banking Industry / Fire Services with Central / State Government.
- Economist (MMGS-III): Post Graduate degree in Economics with Minimum 3 years as an Economist or Analyst with Financial Institutions / Banks / NBFCs / Rating Agencies / Analytics Firm / Reputed Brokerage Agencies.
- Security Officer (MMGS-II): Any Graduate Degree Holder i.e. B.A. / B.SC / B.Com / B.E. / B.Tech or equivalent degree with Minimum 5 years experience as an officer in Indian Army not below the rank of Captain and its equivalent rank in Indian Navy, Indian Air Force with minimum 5 years of Commissioned services. Or an officer of equivalent rank and service in Police and Central Para Military forces / Central Police Organizations.
- Integrated Treasury Officers (JMGS-I): Graduate in any discipline and MBA / PGDM with specialization in Finance / Accounting / International Business / Trade Finance OR CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM OR MA (Economics) / MS (Economics) / MFC.
- Credit Officers (JMGS-I): Graduate in any discipline and MBA / PGDBA / PGDBM / PGPM / PGDM with specialization in Finance OR CA/ ICWA / CFA / FRM
- Forex Officers (JMGS-I): Graduate in any discipline AND MBA / PGDBA / PGDBM / PGPM / PGDM with Specialization in Finance / International Business / Trade Finance.
- Fire Officer (MMGS-III): 30-40 Years
- Economist (MMGS-III): 24-35 Years
- Security Officer (MMGS-II): 26-40 Years
- Integrated Treasury Officers (JMGS-I): 23-32 Years
- Credit Officers (JMGS-I): 23-32 Years
- Forex Officers (JMGS-I): 23-32 Years
(Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories Will Be As Per Government of India’s Rules & Guidelines)
Selection Process: The selection process may comprise of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview. The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
- For GEN & OBC: Rs.600.00 (application fees)
- For SC / ST / PWD: candidates Rs.100.00 (intimation charges)
Last Date for payment of fees / intimation charges and submitting the ON-LINE application: 29.03.2019, 24:00 Hrs