The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a notification for recruitment to the posts of Junior Technical Officers, Assistant Directors, Specialists, Lecturers and Various Other posts for the recruitment year 2021. These vacancies are available in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Directorate of Sugar and Vegetable Oils, Department of Fisheries, & various other Central Government Departments and Ministries. Total vacancies notified in this recruitment advertisement are 249. B.E. / B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Oil Technology / Other Discipline or MBBS / DNB / DM / MA / Other Academic Degree Holder candidates can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: UPSC Technical Officer, Specialist Officer, Assistants & Other Posts Recruitment 2021
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Name: The recruitment is for following posts –
- Junior Technical Officer
- Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour)
- Specialist Grade III Asst Professor (Forensic Medicine)
- Specialist Grade III Asst Professor (Public Health)
- Specialist Grade III Asst Professor (Surgical Oncology)
- Specialist Grade III Asst Professor (Social & Preventive/ Community Medicine)
- Specialist Grade III Asst Professor (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation)
- Specialist Grade III Asst Professor (Radio Therapy)
- Specialist Grade III Asst Professor (Urology)
- Lecturer (Medical Social Work)
- Assistant Public Prosecutor
- Data Processing Assistant
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies are 249. Details of post wise vacancies are given below –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Educational Qualification & Experience: Engineering Degree in Oil Technology / Civil Engineering / Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology / Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology / Other Branches or MBBS / DNB / DM / M.Ch in Relevant Subject OR Masters Degree in (Social Work). For detailed information regarding qualification and experience, kindly check the notification provided below.
Application Fees: Rs. 25/- (No fees for SC / ST / PH and Women Candidates).
Last Date of Online Application: 11.02.2021.