Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Examination to Recruit All India Service Officers and various other Group A & Group B officers for various Departments according to the need of Different Government Ministries of Indian Government. It also conducts exam to Recruit Officers to Indian Armed Forces. Online Applications are invited by UPSC for recruitment to 418 Posts of Officers in Indian Army, Indian Navy & Indian Air Force through Combined Defence Services Exam. Fresh Graduates or Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Other Engineering Branch Degree Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: UPSC Recruitment through CDS for 2019
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Name: After successful training, selected candidates will be posted on following positions:
- Flying Officer in Indian Air Force OR
- Sub Lieutenant in Indian Navy OR
- Lieutenant in Indian Army
Salary / Pay Scale: All the above Posts are Group A posts. Initial Basic Pay of Selected candidates will be 56,100/- Per Month. Other Allowances like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Travelling Allowance & Various other Allowances payable to selected candidates.
Total Vacancy: Total number of Vacancies are 418. Wing-wise details are as follows:
Educational Qualification: Wing wise details are as follows:
- IMA & Officers Training Academy: Any Graduate Degree holder eligible
- Indian Naval Academy: Engineering Graduate i.e. Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Other Engineering Branch Degree from recognized Govt. Institution
- Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics & Maths at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
Experience (If Any): Not Required for any of the Posts mentioned above
Age Limit: Wing wise age details are as follows:
- Indian Military Academy: Unmarried Male candidates born not earlier than 02.01.1997 & not later than 01.01.2002 are eligible
- Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried Male candidates born not earlier than 02.01.1997 & not later than 01.01.2002 are eligible
- Air Force Academy: Minimum Age-20 years & Maximum Age-24 years
- OTA (Men): Unmarried Male candidates not born before than 02.01.1996 & not later than 01.01.2002 are eligible
- OTA (Women): Unmarried Women candidates not born before than 02.01.1996 & not later than 01.01.2002 are eligible
Selection Process: It will be based on Written Exam & SSB Interview
Application Fees: Rs 200/- for Geeral / OBC / EWS Category Candidates
Female / SC / ST Candidates exempted from paying Application Fee.
Last Date of Online Application: 19.11.2019