The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in a Central Recruitment Agency for Government of India for recruiting Various Officers for Government of India. Online applications are invited by UPSC for recruitment to Assistant Hydro-Geologist & Directors for the year 2019. M.Sc Degree in Geology / M.Sc Geo-Exploration / M.Sc Earth Science and Resource Management / Masters Degree in Law & Other Degree Holders Can Apply Through Through The Official Website of UPSC.
Name of Exam: UPSC Assistant Hydro-Geologist & Directors Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Name: Assistant Hydro-Geologist & Directors
Salary / Pay Scale:
- Assistant Hydro-Geologist: Level-8 in the 7th CPC pay matrix. General Central Service -Group ‘B’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
- Directors: Level-13 in the 7th CPC pay matrix. General Central Service -Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
Total Vacancy as Notified by UPSC:
- Assistant Hydro-Geologist: 50 (SC-05, ST-03, OBC-12, EWS-05, UR-25)
- Directors: 01 (UR-01)
Educational Qualification & Experience Required as Mentioned in UPSC Notification:
- Assistant Hydro-Geologist: Master of Science Degree in Geology or Master of Science Degree in Applied Geology or M.Sc in Geo-exploration or M.Sc in Earth Science and Resource Management or M.Sc in Hydrogeology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology from a recognized University.
- Directors: Master’s degree in Law with specialization in the field of International Law and/or Internationals Relations or International Organisations from a recognized University with Fifteen years experience, after obtaining minimum educational qualification in Legal Affairs, namely, Legal Practitioner; in Legal service of the Government; teaching or conducting or guiding research in Law of which at least eight years should be in the field of International Law or International Relations
Age Limit As Mentioned in UPSC Notification:
- Assistant Hydro-Geologist: 30 Years
- Directors: 50 Years
Age Relaxation for Reserved Category Candidates i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD / Ex-Servicemen Candidates will be as per Government Rules & UPSC Guidelines
Selection Process for UPSC Assistant Hydro-Geologist & Directors: Written Exam And / Or Interview.
Application Fees as Per UPSC Notification: Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) for UR / OBC Candidates. SC / ST / PwD Candidates Are Exempted.
Last Date of Online Application: 03.05.2019