Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is Government of India’s Top Most Recruitment Agency Which Is Responsible for Recruiting All India Service Officers, Group A & Group B Officers in Various Indian Central Government Ministries, Departments & Armed Forces. UPSC Combined Defence Services (UPSC CDS) is conducted every year by UPSC for recruiting Entry Level Group ‘A’ Officers in Indian Armed Forces. Notification for UPSC CDS II 2019 Exam is now out for 417 Vacancies. Any Fresh Graduate or B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Any Other Branch or Equivalent Degree Holders Can Apply Online for this exam.
Name of Exam: UPSC CDS II Exam 2019
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Name: After successful training, selected candidates will be posted on following positions-
- Flying Officer in Indian Air Force OR
- Sub Lieutenant in Indian Navy OR
- Lieutenant in Indian Army
Salary / Pay Scale: All the above posts are Group A Level 10 Positions. Initial basic pay of selected candidates will be Rs. 56,100/- Per Month. Other than Basic Pay Selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Travelling Allowance (TA) & Various other allowances.
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies are 417. Wing Wise Details of Vacancies Are As Under –
Educational Qualification: Wing Wise Educational Qualification Details Are Given As Under –
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai: Any Graduate Degree Holder Eligible
- For Indian Naval Academy: B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Any Other Branch Engineering Degree Holder Eligible
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Candidates who are studying in the final year / semester Degree course can also apply provided candidate should not have any present backlog upto the last semester / year for which results have been declared upto the time of submission of application and they will be required to submit proof of passing the degree examination at the time of commencement of course
Age Limit: Wing Wise Details of Minimum And Maximum Age Limit Are Given As Under –
- (i) For IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2001 only are eligible.
- (ii) For Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2001 only are eligible.
- (iii) For Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2020 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2000 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 2000) only are eligible. Note: Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live with family out of the premises.
- (iv) For Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2001 only are eligible.
- (v) For Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2001.
Selection Process: Selection Will Be Based on Written Exam & SSB Interview. Written Exam Will Be Conducted By The UPSC & SSB Interview Will Be Conducted By The Respective Armed Force Wing.
Application Fees: Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only)
Female / SC / ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 08.07.19