Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the top most recruitment agency of Government of India has published a notification for recruitment to the posts of (i) Assistant Legal Adviser in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance (ii) Medical Physicist in Safdarjung Hospital, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (iii) Public Prosecutor in National Investigation Agency, Ministry of Home Affairs & (iv) Assistant Engineers in Department of Electrical Engineering, New Delhi Municipal Council. Total vacancies notified by the UPSC in this recruitment advertisement are 34. Bachelor’s Degree Holders in Electrical Engineering, Law or MSc Degree Holders & Other Academic Degree holder candidates can apply online for this recruitment. Complete details regarding this recruitment process are provided below.
Name of Exam: UPSC Assistant Legal Adviser, Medical Physicist, Public Prosecutor & Assistant Engineers Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Post Name: Assistant Legal Adviser, Medical Physicist, Public Prosecutor & Assistant Engineers.
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies notified by the UPSC are 34. Post wise vacancy details are as under –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Candidates may be posted anywhere in India.
Salary / Pay Scale: As mentioned below –
- Assistant Legal Adviser: Level-11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.plus special Incentive [email protected] 20% of Basic Pay.
- Medical Physicist: Level-10 in the Pay Matrix as Per 7th CPC plus NPA.
- Public Prosecutor: Level-10 in the Pay Matrix as Per 7th CPC plus Special Security Allowance @20% of Basic Pay+ admissible Dress Allowance per month
- Assistant Engineers: Leval-10 in the Pay Matrix as Per 7th CPC. Group ‘A’
Educational Qualification & Experience: Details regarding educatinal qualification & experience are provided below –
- Assistant Legal Adviser: (i) Degree in law and (ii) Three years experience at bar dealing with criminal laws or fiscal laws. OR (i) Master’s Degree in law and (ii) One year experience at bar dealing with criminal laws or fiscal laws.
- Medical Physicist: : (i) PG degree in Physics plus Post M.Sc. Diploma in Radiological or Medical Physics and internship of minimum twelve months in a recognised well equipped Radiation Therapy Department. OR (ii) A basic degree in Science with Physics as one of the main subjects and A postgraduate degree in Radiological or Medical Physics and an internship of minimum twelve months in a recognised well equipped Radiation Therapy Department.
- Public Prosecutor: (i) Degree in Law (ii) Basic knowledge of word processing on computer and internet (iii) 7 years relevant experience.
- Assistant Engineers: Degree in Electrical Engineering and One Year relevant experience.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 40 years for Assistant Legal Adviser, 35 Years for Medical Physicist & Public Prosecutor and 40 years for Assistant Engineers
Selection Process: By interview or by Recruitment Test followed by an interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 25/-. No fee for SC / ST / PH / Women candidates of any community.
Last Date of Online Application: 23:59 HRS ON 31.12.2020.