Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the top most recruitment body of Indian Government has published a notification for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Medical Officers, Assistant Engineers, Specialist Assistant Professors, Senior Scientific Officers & Architects in various Central Government Ministries and Departments. Total vacancies notified by the commission in this recruitment notification are One Hundred and Twenty-Two (122). The online application process for this recruitment is already started and interested candidates can apply online by 13th August 2020 through the official website of UPSC. Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in relevant discipline can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: UPSC Scientific Officers, Architects, Engineers & Medical Officers Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Post Name: This recruitment is for following posts –
- Medical Officer / Research Officer (Homoeopathy)
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Metallurgy)
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (General Medicine)
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Neuro Surgery)
- Senior Scientific Officer (Ballistics)
- Senior Scientific Officer (Biology)
- Senior Scientific Officer (Chemistry)
- Senior Scientific Officer (Documents)
- Senior Scientific Officer (Photo)
- Forensic Science Laboratory
- Senior Scientific Officer (Physics)
- Architect (Group-A)
Total Vacancy & Pay Scale: Details of Post Wise Vacancies And Pay Scale Are As Under –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Educational Qualification & Experience: Candidates having Homoeopathy Degree / Master’s Degree in Science / MBBS Degree / Bachelor’s Degree in Science / Architecture degree can apply. For detailed information regarding educational qualification and experience, kindly check the notification provided below.
Age Limit: Upto 40 years, relaxable as per rules
Selection Process: Interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 25/-.
No fee for SC / ST / PH / Women candidates of any community.
Last Date of Online Application: 13th August 2020 .