Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC) is a leading R&D unit of Atomic Energy Department of Government of India. It is engaged in research and development in the fields of Accelerator Science & Technology, Nuclear Science (Theoretical and Experimental), Material Science, Computer Science & Technology and in other relevant areas. Applications through online mode are invited by the VECC for recruitment to various posts of Female Nurse, Sub Officer, Driver, Work Assistant, Canteen Attendant & Stipendiary Trainee for the recruitment year 2021. Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online for these posts by 20th May 2021 through the link provided below.
Name of Exam: VECC Officers, Assistants, Drivers, Nurse & Other Posts Recruitment 2021
Name of Organization: Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC)
Post Name & Vacancy: Total vacancies are 52. Details of posts & post wise / category wise vacancies are provided in the table below –
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Kolkata
Salary / Pay Scale: Post wise salary / pay scale details are as under –
- Female Nurse/A: Rs. 44,900/- + Allowances
- Sub-Officer/B: Rs. 35,400/- + Allowances
- Driver (OG): Rs. 19,900/- + Allowances
- Work Assistant ‘A’: Rs. 18,000/- + Allowances
- Canteen Attendant: Rs. 18,000/- + Allowances
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-I: Rs. 16,000/- To Rs. 18,000/-
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-II: Rs. 10,500/- To Rs. 12,500/-
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post wise required qualification & experience details are given below –
- Female Nurse/A: HSC/XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) + Valid Registration as ‘A’ Grade Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India OR B.SC (Nursing)
- Sub-Officer/B: HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with 50% marks + Passed Sub-Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur AND either (i) or (ii) mentioned below: i. 12 years (5 years as Leading Fireman) experience out of which at least 2 years relevant experience must be after obtaining the requisite qualification. OR ii. 15 years relevant experience as Fireman / Driver- cumOperator out of which at least 2 years relevant experience must be after obtaining the requisite qualification
- Driver (OG): : (i) Pass in Tenth standard; (ii) Possession of a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles; (iii) Knowledge of motor mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle); (iv) Consolidated experience in driving a light or heavy vehicle for at least 3 years
- Work Assistant ‘A’: Tenth Standard Pass
- Canteen Attendant: Matriculation or equivalent
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-I: B.Sc (Physics as principal subject and Mathematics / Chemistry / Statistics / Electronics / Computer Science as subsidiary subjects) OR Diploma in Electronics / Mechanical / Civil Engineering
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-II: Trade Certificate / ITI / NTC / NAC in Relevant Trade
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 30 years for Female Nurse, 40 years for Sub-Officer, 27 Years for Driver / Work Assistant / Canteen Attendant, 24 years for Stipendiary Trainee I and 22 years for Stipendiary Trainee II. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be as per Government of India Rules.
Selection Process: Through Written exam and Skill Test.
Application Fees: Rs. 100/- to Rs. 150/-. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD and Women category.
Last Date of Online Application: 20.05.2021