The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) is an Electricity Generating Company Owned and Operated by the Government of West Bengal. The company is one of the leading Electricity Company in India having its headquarters at Bidhannagar, Kolkata, India. Online applications are invited by the WBPDCL from Fresh Engineering Graduates (B.E / B.Tech) & Diploma Engineers in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering for Apprenticeship Training.
Name of Exam: WBPDCL – Graduate Engineering Apprentice & Diploma Engineering Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)
- Technician Apprentice (Graduate in Engineering)
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering)
Stipend Payable During Apprenticeship: A Stipend of Rs. 3,542/- per month for Technician Apprentice – Diploma Engineer & Rs.4,984.00/- per month as applicable for Technician Apprentice – Graduate Engineer shall be paid during 01 (One) year apprenticeship.
Total Vacancy: Engineering Branch Wise Vacancy Details Are As Under:
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Required Educational Qualification is As Under:
- Technician Apprentice (Graduate in Engineering): Graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from any institute recognized by the AICTE.
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Period of Apprenticeship Training: 12 months training commencing from execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years for Technician Apprentice – Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years for Technician Apprentice – Graduate in Engineering
Selection Process: Based on the Marks Obtained in Engineering Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering Branches, Candidates shall be called for Personal Interview (PI). The Venue of the Personal Interview (PI) shall be at:
The Board of Practical Training (Eastern Region)
Block-EA, Sector-1, Salt Lake City (Opp. Labony Estate),
Last Date of Online Application: 01.04.2019