Public Service Commission, West Bengal (WBPSC) is a West Bengal Government Agency which recruit for entry level positions in various west Bengal Government Organisations & Ministries. Online applications for Miscellaneous Services Recruitment 2019 are invited by the WBPSC to recruit various Inspectors & Officer Posts. Any Fresh Graduate i.e. B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E. / B.Tech / M.A / M.Sc / M.Com or Equivalent Academic Degree Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Public Service Commission, West Bengal (WBPSC)
Post Name: This Recruitment is for following posts –
- Assistant Child Development Project Officer
- Disaster Management Officer / Block Disaster Management Officer
- Block Youth Officer/Municipal Youth Officer / Borough Youth Officer
- Block Welfare Officer/Welfare Officer
- Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer
- Assistant Programme Officer
- Controller of Correctional Services
- Inspector of Agricultural Income Tax
- Consumer Welfare Officer
- Saving Development Officer
- Posts in West Bengal Subordinate Labour Service
- Auditor of Co-operative Societies
- Assistant Auditor, Board of Revenue
- Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
- Lady Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
- Assistant Controller of Correctional Services,
- Investigating Inspector
- Revenue Inspector
- And certain other posts as may be notified subsequently.
Salary / Pay Scale for WBPSC Miscellaneous Service Recruitment 2019:
- For Post No. 01 To 11: (PB–3) Rs.7100-37600/- with Grade Pay Rs.3900/-
- For Post No. 12 to 19: (PB–3) Rs.7100-37600/- with Grade Pay Rs.3600/-
Educational Qualification: Any Fresh Graduate i.e. B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E. / B.Tech / M.A / M.Sc / M.Com or Equivalent Academic Degree Holders Can Apply Online
Experience (If Any): Not Required.
Age Limit: 20-39 Years.
Relaxation in Maximum Age for SC / ST / PwD / OBC & Other Reserved Category Candidates Will Be As Per Government of West Bengal Rules.
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates in WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam 2019 will be based on Preliminary Examination (Objective Type), Final Examination Examination (Conventional Type – Written) and Personality Test.
Application Fees: Rs. 160/- which is relaxable for Reserve Category candidates as per rules.
Closing date for submission of application & fees through online: 01.07.2019
Closing date for submission of fees through offline: 02.07.2019