WBSEDCL, an Electricity Company serves more than 1.81 crores customers spread over 87,000 sq.km. with more being added every day – from hills to seashore, particularly in remote and rural areas. West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) is proud to bring smiles to millions of people across West Bengal with a slew of measures towards providing Quality Power and Customer Service, with an annual turnover of more than ₹ 18,000 crores. Online applications are invited by the WBSEDCL for 1179 Posts of Office Executives & Technical Assistants for the year 2018 – 2019. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / M.A. / M.Sc / M.Com / B.E / B.Tech/ Diploma Holders / ITI Diploma Holders or Equivalent Degree Holders Can Apply Online for these 1179 Posts
Name of Exam: WBSEDCL Office Executives & Technical Assistants Recruitment 2018 – 2019
Name of Organization: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)
Post Name: Office Executives & Technical Assistants
Salary / Pay Scale:
- Office Executives: Pay Band ₹ 6,300 – ₹ 20,200 & Grade Pay ₹ 3,600
- Technical Assistants: Pay Band ₹ 6,300 – ₹ 20,200 & Grade Pay ₹ 2,600
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies are 1179. Bifurcation of Vacancies is as under:
- Office Executives:
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University Or Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in HS level (i.e. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / M.A. / M.Sc / M.Com / B.E / B.Tech or equivalent) And
- Must have computer diploma as mentioned in notice given below
- Technical Assistants:
- i) Trade Certificate under NCVT from any ITI under Directorate of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal in Electronic-Mechanic/Wireman/ Electrician (Total 2 years’ duration). Or
- ii) Trade Certificate under NCVT from any ITI under Directorate of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal in Broad Based Basic Training (BBBT) & Advanced/Specialized Module in the Electrical Sector (Total 2 years’ duration). Or
- iii) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) awarded by Ministry of Labour and Empowerment, Government of India, in the trade (Total 3 years’ duration): Electronic Mechanic/ Wireman/ Electrician.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 01.01.2018 for the post.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit of 3 Years for OBC (A) & OBC (B) candidates of West Bengal only.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 Years for SC & ST candidates of West Bengal only.
- Candidates applying under the category reserved for Persons with Disabilities are entitled to a relaxation of 10 years in the upper age limit for all the posts.
Selection Process: There will be a three-layered selection process for WBSEDCL Office Executive & Technical Assistant 2018 – 2019 viz. Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Personal Interview followed by Pre-Employment Medical Test as per prescribed rules of the Company.
Application Fees for WBSEDCL Office Executive & Technical Assistants 2018 – 2019:
How To Apply and Last Date for Online Application: Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of WBSEDCL i.e. www.wbsedcl.in or from the link provided below. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 28.12.2018 (10:00 AM) to 18.01.2019 (02:00 PM).
[maxbutton id=”51″ ]
[maxbutton id=”52″ ]
[maxbutton id=”55″ ]
[maxbutton id=”54″ ]
[maxbutton id=”53″ ]
[maxbutton id=”56″ ]