Online applications are invited for 143 Posts of Assistant Engineers & Junior Executives by the West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL). WBSETCL is a government company owned by the Government of West Bengal and owns and operates total 128 nos. of Sub-Stations ranging from 66 kV to 400 kV with total installed capacity of 29883 MVA. B.E / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Other Engineering Branches / MBA & CA Degree holders can apply online for these posts.
Name of Exam: WBSETCL
Name of Organization: West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL)
Post Name: Assistant Engineers & Junior Executives
Salary / Pay Scale:
- Assistant Engineers: Rs. 15600/– Rs. 39100/- & Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Junior Executives: Rs. 9300/– Rs. 38800/- & Grade Pay of Rs. 4700/-
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies for Assistant Engineers & Junior Executives are 143 in WBSETCL for the year 2019. Bifurcation of Vacancies is as under:
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Full time 4 years’ B.E / B. Tech / B. Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics / Power Engineering / B. Sc (H) in Physics with 3 years’ B. Tech in Electrical Engineering.
- Assistant Engineer (Electronics & Telecommunication): Full time 4 year’ B.E / B. Tech / B. Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering / B. Sc (H) in Physics / Electronics with 3 years B.Tech Degree in Radio Physics & Electronics.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Full time 4 year’ B.E B. Tech / B. Sc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering.
- Assistant Manager (Human Resources & Administration): Graduate in any discipline and MBA (2 years’ full time course) / MPM (2 years’ full time course) / MHRM (2 years’ full time course) with major specialization in Personnel Management / H.R. or Post Graduate full time Degree / Diploma (2 years’ course) with specialization in Personnel Management / H.R.
- Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts): Graduate in any discipline and passed Final Examination from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India or MBA (2 year’ full time) with major specialization in Finance.
- Junior Executive (Finance & Accounts): Graduate in any discipline from a “UGC” recognized university with Inter CA/ICWA/1(one) year PG Diploma in Finance & Accounts or any higher Qualification in Finance & Accounts with duration at least one year.
Age Limit: The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2019.
Age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC-A/B candidates will be 5 years and 3 years, respectively. Ex-Serviceman candidate will get age relaxation according to the applicable rules. SC / ST / OBC-A & OBC-B candidates from the states other than West Bengal shall be treated as General Candidates. PWD candidates will get Age relaxation up to 45 years of age.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates for all posts will be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the Online Test and Personal Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in 1:3 ratio in each category based on their performance in the Online Test.
Application Fees: The Unreserved, OBC-A, OBC-B and Ex-Serviceman (UR / OBC-A & OBC-B) candidates are required to pay non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) for the post code 01 to 05 and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for the post code 06 as mentioned above. SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempted from deposition of Application Fees.
Last date for receipt of online applications: 24.01.2019 (11:59 P.M.)