West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti intends to engage Medical Officer (AYUSH) on contract basis under Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) of RCH, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal.
Important details for candidates are give below:
Post Name: Medical Officer (A YUSH)
Salary / Pay Scale: Rs. 25000/- p.m.
Total Vacancy for Medical Officer (AYUSH) in WB: 459 (SC- 84 , ST- 91, OBC-A-54, OBC-B-30 , GENERAL- 179 AND Reserved for Persons with Disabilities- 21)
The vacancy may vary at the time of engagement.
Educational Qualification Medical Officer (AYUSH) in WB:
- The candidate should have BHMS / BAMS / BUMS degree from any institution recognised by respective Councils of that stream. Must have completed compulsory internship at the time of submission of application.
- Registration Certificate of the Respective Council should be obtained within the last date of on-line application. (In case of (BHMS): The qualification shall be one included in the second Schedule of Homoeopathic Central Council ACT 1973.
- Candidates must be registered either in Part-A, of the State Register of Homoeopathic Medical Practitioners maintained by the Council of Homoeopathic Medicine, West Bengal or in Part I” of the Central Register maintained by Central Council of Homoeopathy).
- BHMS will include Graded BHMS degree also.
- The candidate should be permanent resident of West Bengal and should be able to read, write and speak in Bengali.
- Persons holding MD in Homeopathy / Ayurvedic / Unani from any institution recognised by respective Councils of that stream, will be given additional marks.
Age Limit as On 01.04.2018 Medical Officer (AYUSH) in WB: Minimum age 18 years but not exceeding 40 yrs (relaxation in age will be given for reserved candidates as per extant rule & order in this regard).
Selection Process Medical Officer (AYUSH) in WB: Screening of applications as per on-line application, preparing the merit list of eligible candidates based on scoring of academic qualification starting from Secondary onwards as stated below in the Scale of Scoring. Shortlisted candidates from the merit list prepared will be called for original testimonial verification. After successful verification of original testimonials and Bengali Test, category wise final selection list according to merit will be prepared for engagement in any District of West Bengal.
Application Fees Medical Officer (AYUSH) in WB: Rs. 100/- for General category and Rs. 50/- for Reserved categories (OBC-A, OBC-B, SC, ST and PWD)
Starting Date of Online Application Medical Officer (AYUSH) in WB: 10.04.2018
Last Date of Online Application Medical Officer (AYUSH) in WB: 17.04.2018
To Apply Online: Click here
For Official Notice: Click here
To Get Latest Government Jobs Alert Follow Us On:
To Get Free Study Material Join Our Telegram Channels:
Join Our Telegram Groups for All Important Exams: