Air India Airport Services Limited (formerly known as Air India Air Transport Services Limited i.e. AIATSL) is a fully owned subsidiary of Air India Limited which is a government owned enterprise & operates the flag carrier airline of India. It provides ground handling services at most of the airports in India. AIATSL invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for recruitment to Various Posts. Candidates possessing any Bachelor’s Degree i.e. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.E / B.Tech or Other Academic Degree Holders such as CA / CMA / MBA etc. can attend Walk-In-Interview.
Name of Exam: Air India Various Posts Recruitment 2020
Name of Organization:Air India Airport Services Limited (formerly known as Air India Air Transport Services Limited i.e. AIATSL)
Post Name: Applications are invited by AIATSL for recruitment to the posts mentioned below.
- Duty Manager – Ramp
- Duty Officer-Ramp
- Jr. Executive- (Technical)
- Manager – Finance
- Jr. Executive HR and Administration
- Jr. Executive (Pax)
- Sr. Customer Agent
- Customer Agent
- Para Medical Agent – cum – Cabin Services Agent
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract basis.
Job Location: Mumbai.
- Duty Manager – Ramp : Rs. 45,000/- per month.
- Duty Officer-Ramp : Rs. 32,200/- per month.
- Jr. Executive- (Technical) : Rs. 25,300/- per month.
- Manager – Finance : Rs. 50,000/- per month.
- Officer-Accounts : Rs. 32,200/- per month.
- Assistant-Accounts : Rs. 21,300/- per month.
- Jr. Executive HR and Administration : Rs. 25,300/- per month.
- Jr. Executive (Pax) : Rs. 25,300/- per month.
- Sr. Customer Agent : Rs. 21,790/- per month.
- Customer Agent : Rs. 21,300/- per month.
- Para Medical Agent – cum – Cabin Services Agent : Rs. 21,300/- per month.
Total Vacancy: 160
Post-wise no. of Vacancies, Walk in Date, Time & Venue are as follows:
Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives.
Educational Qualification: Candidates possessing any Bachelor’s Degree i.e. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.E / B.Tech or Other Academic Degree Holders such as CA / CMA / MBA etc. are eligible for the above mentioned posts.
For Post-wise Details of Required Educational Qualification, Please Refer Official Notification given below.
Experience: 0 to 16 years.
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.03.2020):
- Duty Manager – Ramp : 55 Years
- Duty Officer-Ramp : 50 Years
- Jr. Executive- (Technical) : 28 years
- Manager – Finance : 28 years
- Officer-Accounts : 30 years
- Assistant-Accounts : 28 years
- Jr. Executive HR and Administration : 35 years
- Jr. Executive (Pax) : 35 years
- Sr. Customer Agent : 30 years
- Customer Agent : 28 years
- Para Medical Agent – cum – Cabin Services Agent : 28 years
Age Relaxation for OBC, SC, ST, Ex-servicemen & Other Categories will be as per Government guidelines.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be done through Screening / Group Discussion / Personal Interview as applicable.
How to Apply: Applicants meeting with the above mentioned eligibility criteria are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the required testimonials / certificates and non- refundable Application Fee by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai. The candidates should write their Full Name, & Mobile. No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Application Fees: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
Fee Exemption for Ex-Servicemen & Candidates belonging to SC/ ST communities.
Walk-In-Interview Date & Time: 06.03.2020 & 07.03.2020 (from 09:00 to 12:00 Hrs)
Venue: Systems & Training Division 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No.- 5, Sahar, Andheri-E, Mumbai-400099.