Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) is a joint venture company of Government of India and Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi. It is responsible for implementation of the rail-based Mass Rapid Transit System, for Delhi-NCR. Online applications are invited by the Delhi Metro for recruitment to 1493 Posts of Various Executive & Non Executive Cadre. Graduates, Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Other Engineering Degree / Diploma / ITI / CA / ICWA / Other Degree / Diploma holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: DMRC 1493 Executive and Non Executive Posts Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
Post Name: DMRC Assistant Manager (Engineering / Operations / Traffic / Stores / Finance / Legal), Jr. Engineers, Fire Inspectors, Architect Assistant, Assistant Programmer, Legal Assistants, Customer Relations Assistants, Accounts Assistants, Store Assistants, Assistants /CC, Office Assistants, Stenographer, Maintainer
Salary / Pay Scale: Details of Post Wise Pay Scale Are As Under –
- Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/- Plus Allowances for Assistant Managers
- Rs. 37,000/- – 1,15,000 Plus Allowances for Jr. Engineers, Fire Inspectors, Architect Assistants, Assistant Programmer & Legal Assistant Posts
- Rs. 35,000/- – Rs. 1,10,000/- Plus Allowances for Customer Relations Assistants, Accounts Assistants, Store Assistants, Assistant / CC, Office Assistants, Stenographer Posts
- Rs. 25,000/- – Rs. 80,000/- Plus Allowances for Other Posts.
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies Are 1493.
Educational Qualification & Experience: Any of the following degree holders can apply –
- B.E / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / CS / IT / Other Engineering Branches
- Engineering Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Engineering Branches
- MBA or Post Graduate Degree
- LLB / CA / ICWA Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- ITI Diploma
For Post Wise Details of Educational Qualification, Vacancies & Experience Requirements, Kindly Check The Official Notification Given Below.
Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years, i.e., born not earlier than 02.12.1989 and not later than 01.12.2001, for all the posts. Relaxation Will Be As Per Govt. Rules.
Selection Process: Written Exam with / without Group discussion &/or Personal Interview &/or Skill Test.
Application Fees: UR, EWS & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of ₹500/- (exclusive of transaction processing charges) and SC/ST/PwBD & Women candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of ₹250/- (exclusive of transaction processing charges).
Last Date of Online Application: 13.01.2020 (11:59 P.M.).