Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) is engaged in providing under one roof, training to officers of the Army, the Navy and the Air Force. It also provides training to the officers of the Civil Services. The DSSC has published a notification for recruitment to the posts of Stenographers, LDCs, MTS & Various other posts for the recruitment year 2021. Total vacancies notified through this recruitment advertisement are 83. 10th Pass / 12th Pass / Bachelor’s Degree / Other academic Degree / Diploma holder candidates can apply online for these posts. Detailed information is provided below.
Name of Exam: DSSC Recruitment 2021 for LDCs, MTS & Other Posts
Name of Organization: Defence Services Staff College (DSSC)
Post Name: This recruitment is for following posts –
- Stenographer Grade II
- Lower Division Clerk
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Multi Tasking Staff – (Office and Training)
Total Vacancy, Pay Scale & Age Limit: Total vacancies are 83. Post wise details of vacancies, Age Limit & Pay Scale are given below –
Job Type: Peramanent
Job Location: Wellington (Nilgiris), Tamil Nadu
Educational Qualification: Post wise qualification details are as under –
- Stenographer Grade II: (i) 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. (ii) Skill Test Norms : Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute Transcription : 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (On Computer)
- Lower Division Clerk: (a) 12th Class pass from a recognized Board or University; and (b) Skill Test: A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (Time allowed – 10 minutes).
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): (i) 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. (ii) Must possess the civilian driving license for heavy vehicles. (iii) Two years experience from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking in driving heavy vehicles
- Sukhani: (i) 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University; (ii) Certificate in swimming from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking. (iii) Good sailing knowledge and two years experience of small boats. (iv) Proficient in handling out Board Motors. OR Ex-Sailors of the rank of leading Seaman and above of the Indian Navy.
- Carpenter: (i) 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and (ii) Two years experience from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking in the trade. OR (i) Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate as Carpenter from a recognised institute. (ii) Two years experience from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking in the trade.
- Multi Tasking Staff – (Office and Training): Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institute.
Selection Process: Written Test and Skill / Physical Test
Application Fees: NIl
Last Date of Receiving Application: 22 May 2021