The Electronics Corporation of Tamil Nadu Limited (ELCOT) is a Government of Tamil Nadu Owned and Operated State Public Sector Enterprise. It functions to promote, establish and run State Public Sector Companies for Electronic Items and it is also considered the back office for the Information Technology Department of Tamil Nadu Government. It also functions to implement the Government’s E-Governance Initiative. Applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Private Secretary, Driver & Attender are invited by the ELCOT for the recruitment year 2020. 8th Pass / 12th Pass or Bachelor’s Degree Degree i.e. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E. / B.Tech or Equivalent Academic Degree Holder Candidates Can Apply Online For This Recruitment.
Name of Exam: ELCOT Private Secretary, Driver & Attender Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: Electronics Corporation of Tamil Nadu Limited (ELCOT).
Post Name: Private Secretary, Driver & Attender.
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies Are 19. (04 Posts for Private Secretary, 05 Posts for Driver & 10 Posts for Attender).
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu, India
Salary / Pay Scale: Pay Scale Details of Posts is as under –
- Private Secretary & Driver: Level 8 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 19,500/- to Rs. 62,000/-)
- Attender: Level 1 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 15,700/- to Rs. 50,000/-).
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Educational Qualification & Experience Details Are As Under –
- Private Secretary: Bachelor’s Degree Holder in Any Discipline with Shorthand and Typewriting in Tamil and English Both By The Higher Grade Passing Certificate Awarded By The Government of Technical Examination. A Pass in the Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation Awarded By The Technical Education Department of Government of Tamilnadu. 3 Years of Work Experience in Public or Private Sector.
- Driver: Pass in VIII Standard with Driving Licence for Light Vehicle Preferably. 5 Years of Driving Experience
- Attender: Pass in 8th Standard. Freshers Are Eligible.
Last Date of Submission (Reaching) of Application Form: 17.09.2020.