Online applications for recruitment to 1130+ Posts of Assistants, Tehsildar, Clerks, Technicians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Storekeepers and various other posts are invited by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) for the recruitment year 2020. Last date for online application for this recruitment is 17th April 2020 and 12th Pass or Any Bachelor’s Degree i.e BA / BSC / BCOM / BCA / BBA / B.E. / B.Tech or ITI / Other Degree / Diploma Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: HSSC Jobs Recruitment for 1130+ Assistants, Clerks, Technicians & Other Posts for 2020.
Name of Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC).
Post Name: Trained Gradaute Teachers (TGT), Work Supervisors, Store Clerks, Pharmacists, Laboratory Technicians & Various Other Posts.
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Haryana, India
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies Are 1137 As per the details given below –
- Election Naib Tehsildar: 6 Posts
- Election Kanungo: 21 Posts
- Work Supervisor: 117 Posts
- Auto Diesel Mechanic: Posts
- Carpenter: 33 Posts
- Plumber: 4 Posts
- Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator: 9 Posts
- Surver: 1 Posts
- Painter: 27 Posts
- Mason: 23 Posts
- Mechanic (Air Conditioning and Refrigeration): 7 Posts
- Lift Operator: 2 (Gen.)
- Chargeman (Air Conditioning and Refrigeration): 2 Posts
- Chargeman (Electrical): 10 Posts
- Electrician: 115 Posts
- Machine Tool Operator: 7 Posts
- Electrician: 11 Posts
- Chargeman Miscellaneous: 11 Posts
- Storekeeper: 15 Posts
- Fitter Heavy Machine: 39 Posts
- Supervisor: 12 Posts
- Blacksmith: 6 Posts
- Workshop Machinery Operator: 14 Posts
- Chargeman Heavy Plant: 14 Posts
- Inspector: 32 Posts
- Section Officer: 5 Posts
- Sub Station Generator Attendant: 2 Posts
- Electrician: 4 Posts
- Junior Mechanic: 10 Posts
- Accounts Clerk: 11 Posts
- Store Keeper: 3 Posts
- Store Clerk: 5 Posts
- Assistant Seed Production Officer: 31 Posts
- Account Assistant: 2 Posts
- Senior Mechanic: 2 Posts
- Marketing Assistant: 4 Posts
- TGT Punjabi: 176 Posts
- Turner Instructor, Theory: 93 Posts
- Fitter Instructor, Theory: 144 Posts
- Carpenter Instructor, Practical: 14 Posts
- Pharmacist: 25 Posts
- Laboratory Technician: 28 Posts
Educational Qualification: 12th Pass or Any Bachelor’s Degree i.e BA / BSC / BCOM / BCA / BBA / B.E. / B.Tech or ITI / Other Degree / Diploma Holders Eligible. For Details, Kindly Check The Notification Provided Below
Experience (If Any): Freshers Are Eligible for This Recruitment.
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit is 42 Years which is relaxable for reserved category candidates as per Central Government Rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through written exam.
Application Fees: Category Wise / Post Wise Fee Details Are Given Below –
Last Date of Online Application: 17th April 2020.