Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is a government body responsible for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research in the country. The National Institute of Virology is a research institute of ICMR. Applications in the prescribed format are invited by the ICMR NIV for recruitment to various posts of Technicians, Technical Assistants, Technical Officers, DEOs etc for Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore & Kerala Locations. 10th Pass or Any Bachelor’s Degree Holder i.e. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E. / B.Tech / BBA / BCA Or Equivalent Degree Holder candidates can apply for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: ICMR NIV Technicians, Technical Assistants, Technical Officers, DEOs & Other Posts Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: Indian Council of Medical Research – National Institute of Virology (ICMR-NIV).
Post Name: Technician, Technical Assistant, Technical Officer, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Junior Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies notified in this recruitment process are Forty-Five (45). Details of Post wise / Location Wise Vacancies Are As Under –
Job Type: Contract.
Job Location: Pune, Mumbai, Kerala, Bangalore
Salary / Pay Scale: Rs. 18,000/- Per Month for Technicians, Rs. 31,000/- Per Month for Technical Assistants, Rs. 32,000/- Per Month for Technical Officers, Rs. 17,000/- Per Month for DEOs Rs. 16,000/- Per Month for Jr. Clerks and Rs. 15,800/- Per Month for MTS will be payable.
Educational Qualification & Experience: Details of Post Wise Educational Qualifications Are As Under –
- Technician: 12th With Science Subject 7 DMLT
- Technical Assistant: Graduation in Life Science with either 03 years of relevant experience or Master’s Degree in those subjects
- Technical Officer: Graduation in Life Science with either 05 years of relevant experience or a Master’s Degree in those subjects.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) / Jr. Clerk: 12th Pass or Any Bachelor’s Degree Holder i.e. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E. / B.Tech / B.E. / B.Tech or Equivalent Academic Degree
- MTS: 10th Pass or Higher.
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 30 years for Technician, Technical Assistant, Technical Officer Posts & 25 Years for Other Posts. .
Selection Process: Skype / video call Interview / Skill Test.
Application Fees: NIL.
Last Date of E-Mail Application: 30.07.2020 by 05:00 PM