Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment Batch 01/2023 - Notification Details
The Indian Navy has published the Detailed Notification for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment Batch 01/2023.
Total vacancies notified by the Indian Navy through Agniveer SSR Entry 01/2023 are 1400 (including 280 vacancies for female candidates). 12th Pass candidates (with Maths & Physics and atleast on of these subjects – Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science) who are in the age group of 17.5 to 21 years can apply online for Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR) Entry 01/2023
Detailed information, eligibility criteria, salary / pay scale, vacancy, age limit, selection process and other details regarding Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 01/2023 are provided below.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 01/2023
Recruitment Exam Name
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment Batch 01/2023
On Short Term for Four Years With Regular Appointment Opportunity
Starting Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
Official Notification for Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR) 01/2023
Last Date Extension Notice
Online Application Link for Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR) 01/2023
Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme Details for Agniveer SSR
Agnipath is a ground-breaking Human Resource Management system for the Indian Armed Forces, including for the Indian Navy. Candidates chosen through the Agnipath Scheme (SSR Entry) will be known as Agniveer SSR in the Indian Navy. Agniveer SSR would be a distinct Navy rank from all other ranks.
All Agniveer SSR enrolled in the Indian Navy would be returned to society after four years. Agniveers who have left the Navy, on the other hand, will be offered the opportunity to re-join the Navy in the regular cadre based on organisational requirements and standards established by the Navy. Each Navy Agniveer SSR abilities will be documented in the form of a certificate, which will be added to his resume. A centralised board will transparently examine these applications, and no more than 25% of the strength of the specific batch of original Agniveer SSR will be registered in the Navy based on performance throughout their four-year participation as Agniveers.
Salary / Pay Scale, Perks & Other Benefits for Agniveers SSR in Indian Navy
Salary / Pay Scale, Perks & Other benefit Details for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR are provided below –
In Hand Salary for Agniveer SSR in Indian Navy:
- Ist year: ₹ 21,000/- Per Month
- IInd Year: ₹ 23,100/- Per Month
- IIIrd Year: ₹ 25,550/- Per Month
- IV Year: ₹ 28,000/- Per Month.
Contribution in Seva Nidhi for Agniveer SSR in Indian Navy:
- Ist year: ₹ 18,000/- Per Month (₹ 9,000/- By Agniveer & ₹ 9,000 By Government)
- IInd Year: ₹ 19,800/- Per Month (₹ 9,900/- By Agniveer & ₹ 9,900 By Government)
- IIIrd Year: ₹ 21,900/- Per Month (₹ 10,950/- By Agniveer & ₹ 10,950 By Government)
- IV Year: ₹ 24,000/- Per Month. (₹ 12,000/- By Agniveer & ₹ 12,000 By Government)
Perks & Other Benefits for Agniveer SSR in Indian Navy:
- Rs. 10.04 Lakhs as Seva Nidhi Package on Exit from Indian Navy after 04 years
- Agniveers of Indian Navy will be provided life insurance cover of Rs. 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveers in the Navy.
- ‘Agniveer’ Skill Certificate. At the end of the engagement period fro Indian Navy, a detailed Skill-set certificate will be provided to the Navy Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by them during their engagement period.
- One-time ex-gratia Rs 44 Lakhs in addition to Insurance Cover of Rs 48 lakhs + Seva nidhi of ₹ 10.04 Lakh + Salary of remaining service in case of death on duty.
- One-time ex-gratia of upto Rs 44 Lakhs + Seva nidhi of ₹ 10.04 Lakh + Salary of remaining service in case of disability on duty.
- Risk & Hardship Allowance
- Dress Allowance
- Medical Facility.
- Canteen Stores Department, (CSD) will also be payable to Indian Navy Agniveer SSR during their engagement period.
Educational Qualification / Eligibility Criteria for Agniveer SSR in Indian Navy
Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: – Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science
Age Limit for Agniveer SSR in Indian Navy
For Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Entry, candidate should be born between 01 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
Selection Process for Agniveer SSR in Indian Navy
Selection process for Agniveer SSR in the Indian Navy through Agnipath Scheme is provided below –
(i) Physical Fitness Test for Navy Agniveer SSR:
For Male Candidates:
- 1.6 kilometre run in 6 Minute and 30 Seconds
- 20 Squats (Uthak Baithak)
- 12 Push Ups
For Female Candidates:
- 1.6 kilometre run in 8 Minutes
- 15 Squats (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Bent Knee Sit-ups
(ii) Medical Test for Navy Agniveer SSR:
- Medical examination will be conducted by the authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulation applicable on entry.
- Gender: Any Candidate, if found to have predominant characteristics of the opposite gender as evidenced on external physical examination, will be rejected as UNFIT. Any candidate having undergone gender reassignment surgery will be declared UNFIT.
- Pregnancy: Any female candidate, if found to be pregnant shall be disqualified and her candidature rejected. A candidate should not have conceived at the time of reporting or till conclusion of ab-initio training. If found to be pregnant later during training, the candidature shall be rejected.
- Minimum Height Standards: Minimum height standards for male is 157 cms and for female is 152 cms. The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any disease / disability likely to interfere with the effect performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions.
(iii) Written Test for Navy Agniveer SSR:
- The written exam is held at the chosen location on the specified date and time.
- The exam will be bilingual (Hindi and English) and objective in nature.
- The question paper will be divided into four sections: English, Science, Mathematics, and General Awareness, and will last 60 minutes.
- Candidates must pass all sections as well as the overall exam.
Download Syllabus for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment
Download Syllabus for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR
Download Model Paper for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment
Download Model Papers for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR
Application Fees for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment
An examination fee of Rs. 550/- (Rupees Five hundred fifty only) plus 18% GST has to be paid by candidate during the online application through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee.
Complete Details Regarding UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Exam 2023 Including Official Notification, Age Limit, Salary / Pay Scale, Vacancy etc are updated here.
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment Bharti 2023 Notification Out for 1746 Vacancy – Check Full Details & Apply Online
Detailed Information Regarding Punjab Police Constable Recruitment Bharti 2023 With Notification, Online Application Link, Age limit, Salary / Pay Scale, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Vacancy etc. Are Provided Here.
Detailed Information Regarding Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Including Notification, Vacancy, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria/ Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary/ Pay Scale etc. are Provided Here.
Complete Details Regarding HPCL Graduate Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2023 With Official Notification, Eligibility, Vacancy, Stipend, Selection Process Etc. Are Updated On This Page.
Jute Corporation of India Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 – Check Vacancy Notification & Apply Now
All The Relevant Details Regarding Jute Corporation of India Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 with Official Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy, Salary / Pay Scale, Age Limit, Selection Process Etc. Are Provided Here.
Complete Details for WAPCOS Field Supervisor Recruitment 2023 With Official Notification Pdf, Eligibility, Vacancy, Salary / Pay Scale, Age Limit, Selection Process Etc Provided on This Page.