Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is a Central PSU engaged in the Oil and Gas Industry. Founded in the year 1959, it is currently the largest commercial oil company in India. Pipelines Division of IOCL has published a notification for recruitment to 482 Apprenticeship Posts (Technical & Non-Technical) at various locations under its 5 regions viz WRPL, NRPL, ERPL, SRPL AND SERPL. 12th Pass, Bachelor’s Degree Holders or Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Other Engineering Branch Diploma Holder candidates can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: IOCL Pipelines Division Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited – Pipelines Division (IOCL Pipelines Division).
Post Name: Apprentice.
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies notified by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited are 482. State Wise / Trade Wise and Category Wise Vacancies Are Mentioned in the table below –
Job Type: Apprenticeship.
Job Location: Gujarat, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Bihar, Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Haryana, Punjab, Delhi, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh
Salary / Pay Scale: Monthly fixed stipend will be payable during the apprenticeship.
Educational Qualification: Post-Wise Details of Required Educational Qualifications Are Mentioned Below –
- Technician Apprentice Mechanical: Engineering Diploma in i) Mechanical Engineering ii) Automobile Engineering
- Technician Apprentice Electrical: Engineering Diploma in i) Electrical Engineering ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Technician Apprentice Telecommunication & Instrumentation: Engineering Diploma In i) Electronics & Communication Engineering ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering v) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering vi) Electronics Engineering
- Trade Apprentice (Assistant Human Resource): Full-Time Bachelors degree (Graduation).
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Full-Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce
- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Minimum 12th pass (but below graduate)
- Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders): Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate) and Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator
Experience (If Any): Not Required.
Age Limit: 18-24 Years. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates and additional 10 years for PwBD Category Candidates.
Selection Process: Through Written Exam.
Application Fees: Nil.
Starting Date of Online Application: 04.11.2020.
Last Date of Online Application: 22.11.2020.