Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is the largest commercial oil company in the country owned by the Government of India. It is involved in the exploration, production, refining & transportation of crude oil, natural gas and petrochemicals. IOCL invites online applications from interested & eligible candidates for engagement in 500 Technical and Non-Technical posts in various categories. Candidates possessing Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Other Engineering Branch Diploma or ITI / 12th Pass / Any Graduate i.e. Bachelor’s Degree Holders can apply online for these posts.
Name of Exam: IOCL Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices Recruitment 2020 for Western Region (Marketing Division)
Name of Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Post Name: Online applications are invited by Indian Oil for engagement in the below mentioned posts.
- Trade Apprentice (Technical and Non-Technical)
- Technician Apprentice
Job Type: Apprenticeship.
Job Location: States & Union Territory of Western India (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa and Dadra & Nagar Haveli).
Stipend: Rate of Stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as per Apprentices Act and Corporation’s guidelines.
Total Vacancy: 500
Post-wise bifurcation of vacancies given below.
Reservation for SC / ST / EWS & Other Categories will be applicable as per Government norms.
- Trade Apprentice (Technical) : Candidates who have done Regular Full time ITI in the trade of Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist are eligible.
- Trade Apprentice (Non-Technical) – Accountant : Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline i.e. any Bachelor’s Degree Holder can apply.
- Trade Apprentice (Non-Technical) – Data Entry Operator : Regular Full Time Class XII or its equivalent in any discipline. Both Freshers and Skilled Certificate Holders are eligible.
- Technician Apprentice : Candidates possessing 03 years Diploma from a recognized Institute / University in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics Engineering are eligible.
Experience (If Any): Not Required.
Age Limit (as on 29.02.2020):
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 24 years
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit to SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Government guidelines.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates shall be done on the basis of merit of marks obtained by them in the Written Test.
Application Fees: Nil.
Last Date of Online Application: 20.03.2020
Tentative Date of Written Test: 29.03.2020