IRCON International Limited is a government owned leading infrastructure company under the Ministry of Railways. The company has annual turner of more than Rs. 5,000 Crore and has completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh and various other countries. The company has invited applications for recruitment to various posts of Engineers & Officers for the recruitment year 2020. B.E. / B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering or CA / ICWA / LLB / Other Academic Degree holder candidates can apply for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: IRCON Recruitment 2020 for Officers in Civil, Electrical, Finance & Legal Disciplines
Name of Organization: IRCON International Limited
Post Name: The recruitment is for following posts –
- Dy. General Manager / Civil – Highways (E-4)
- Dy. General Manager / Civil – Buildings (E-4)
- Assistant Manager / Civil (E-1)
- Joint General Manager / Electrical (E-5)
- Dy. General Manager / Electrical (E-4)
- Assistant Manager / Electrical (E-1)
- Joint General Manager / Finance (E-5)
- Manager/ Finance (E-3)
- Assistant Manager / Finance (E-1)
- Deputy Manager / Legal (E-2)
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies notified by the company are 42. Details of post wise / category wise vacancies are as under –
Job Type: Regular / Permanent.
Job Location: Anywhere in the Projects / Offices of the Company within India or abroad.
Salary / Pay Scale: Scale wise pay details are as under –
- E-5: Rs. 80000–220000/- + allowances + PRP (IDA)
- E-4: Rs. 70000–200000/- + allowances + PRP (IDA)
- E-3: Rs. 60000–180000/- + allowances + PRP (IDA)
- E-2: Rs.50000–160000/- + allowances + PRP (IDA)
- E-1: Rs. 40000–140000/- + allowances + PRP (IDA).
Educational Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering or CA / ICWA / LLB Degree Holders Eligible.
Experience (If Any): 01-08 Years relevant experience is required.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 45 Years for Joint General Manager, 41 Years for Dy. General Manager, 37 Years for Manager, 33 Years for Deputy Manager, 30 Years for Assistant Managers. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be as per Government Rules.
Selection Process: Written Exam and/or Interview
Application Fees: Rs. 1,000/- for UR / OBC and No Fees for SC / ST / EWS / PwD / Ex Serviceman.
Last date of receipt of applications in IRCON’s Office: 29.01.2021