Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC) is a Government of Rajasthan Undertaking. It is responsible for implementation of Metro Rail Project in the Pink City. Applications through online mode are invited by JMRC for recruitment to the posts of Station Controllers, Jr. Engineers & Other Posts for the year 2019-20. Any Graduate or Electrical Engineering / electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Other Branch Degree / ITI & Other Diploma holder candidates can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: Jaipur Metro Station Controllers, Jr. Engineers & Other Posts Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation (JMRC)
Post Name & Vacancies: Details of Post Wise Vacancies Are As Under –
Salary / Pay Scale: Details of Post Wise Salary Are As Under –
Educational Qualification: Educational Qualification Details of Jaipur Metro Recruitment 2019-20 Are As Under –
- Station Controller/ Train Operator: Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade / Level, AND Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects passed in Senior Secondary (10+2) or Higher Secondary (10+1) or equivalent examination of a recognised Board.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Engineer (Electronics): Degree in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical): Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Customer Relations Assistant: Graduate in any Discipline
- Maintainer (Electrical): Diploma in Electrician Trade
- Maintainer (Electronics): Diploma in Electronics Mechanic Trade
- Maintainer (Fitter): Diploma in Fitter Trade.
Experience (If Any): NIL. i.e. Freshers Can Apply For Above Posts.
Age Limit: A candidates must have attained the age of 21 years (18 years for the post of Maintainers) and must not have attained the age of 41 years as on 1st January 2021.
Relaxation for various reserved category candidates will be provided as per Government Rules.
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates Will Be Based on Computer Based Test (CBT), Psychometric Test (Qualifying Test), Interview and Medical Fitness Test
Application Fees: Rs. 250 for PwD / SC / ST, Rs. 400/- for OBC / EWS / MBC & Rs. 500/- for All Other Category Candidates.
Starting Date of Online Application: 23/12/2019
Last Date of Online Application: 23/01/2020 [up to 11:55 PM].