Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a statutory body which is responsible for planning, promotion, organization and implementation of programs for the development of Khadi and other village industries in the rural areas. Online applications are invited by the KVIC for recruitment to the posts of Sr. Executives, Executives & Assistants for the year 2019-20. Graduates or Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Any Other Engineering Degree / Masters Degree Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: KVIC Assistants & Executives Recruitment 2019-20
Name of Organization: Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)
Post Name & Vacancy: Details of Posts and Vacancies Are As Under –
Educational Qualification: Details of Post Wise Educational Qualifications Are As Under –
- Senior Executive (EconomicResearch): Master degree in Economics / Statistics / Commerce (with Statistics and Economics as a subject)
- Executive (Village Industries): B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Any Other Engineering Degree, Or Master of Science Or Master of Business Administration with Bachelor of Science
- Executive (Khadi): B.E. / B.Tech in Textile Engineering Or Textile Technology Or Fashion Technology
- Junior Executive (FBAA): Bachelor of Commerce
- Junior Executive (Adm. & HR): (a) (i) Masters’ Degree or equivalent; Or (ii) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent; AND (b) Three (3) years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Assistant (Village Industries): Diploma in Engineering Or Bachelor of Science
- Assistant (Khadi): Diploma in Textile Engineering Or Textile Technology Or Fashion Technology Or Handloom Technology
- Assistant (Training): Diploma in Engineering Or Bachelor of Science.
Experience (If Any): Not Required.
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit is 30 Years for Sr. Executive (Economic Research) Posts & 27 Years for All Other Posts.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit for SC / ST / OBC & Other Reserved Categories Will Be As Per Central Government Rules.
Selection Process: The selection for all the above posts will be made as per merit on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Test.
Application Fees: Rs.1000/-
Fees Exemption for OBC, SC, ST & Other Categories is As Per Rules.
Last Date & time of closing of registration and submission of application : 19.01.2020 (Upto 23.59 hrs.) .